Weight No More Team Chat - APRIL 2022

Replies

• browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Ashley, Yes I would like to change my weigh in day to every Friday. Here is my information for this week:
    Username- browan19
    PW- 216.8
    CW- 216.2
    Boo, not even a pound, but I guess I should celebrate that I didn't gain, but while I was conscientious about what I ate, I didn't do as good a job tracking my meals. I did however, go to the gym every day.

Steps for the Week:
    Monday- 12,569
    Tuesday- 10,980
    Wednesday- 14,785
    Thursday- 14,657
    Friday- 12, 417
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    The Week 4 Group Challenge is ready and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, Apr 24th. Bring a friend as we work on the ULTIMATE POINTS CHALLENGE this week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862677/april-week-4-group-challenge-ultimate-points-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi WNM... You have a new member joining your team for May ...Please welcome @HorsesRock9999 :)
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    Hi WNM... You have a new member joining your team for May ...Please welcome @HorsesRock9999 :)

I am excited to join this group!

A bit about me:

Most of the time, I enjoy fitness and eating healthy. I hit my goal weight and I am allowing my weight to start to creep up again. Time to be accountable!

I enjoy riding (discipline: Dressage) horses, peloton bike, Barre, Pilates, yoga etc…

Looking forward to meeting the team!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    @HorsesRock9999 Welcome aboard! I'm Ashley, one of your two co-captains, along with @melaniedscott . She and I are here to help you stay on track and make sure things run as smoothly as we can help it. If you have any questions about how things work around here, now is a great time to post them and get to know the other people on the team. Your first weigh-in will be due on May 5th.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    n1bx52w74edw.png

yb9kydtxhlf6.png
    yt55u0br8gbj.png

wxpcz72hm9cp.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    dssfndfi1vfu.png

By Pounds
    lw1q04vii27v.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ovssxqmlins8.png

By Pounds
    dny5hti8lvbl.png
    mvn4vc5le4hd.png

Team Winners
    4ttb0ckh9ol5.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    yd0ixxauadk3.png

This week may have been rough, but we had plenty of people in the green last week!

WaistAways - 36%
    Mission Slimpossibles - 34.8%
    WeightNoMore & Downsizers - 33.3%
    Shape Shifters - 16.7%

All you have to do to be in the green is lose weight. It doesn't matter how much, it doesn't matter the percentage, all that matters is you end lower than you were the week before. And that's it! For this next week, I encourage you to take things one step at a time, one choice at a time. It's never too late to make a choice that benefits you. Move a little more, eat a little better, listen to your body.

And if you're struggling, you have an entire team here to help you. You're not alone, even if it feels like it sometimes.
  • HorsesRock9999
    The Week 4 Group Challenge is ready and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, Apr 24th. Bring a friend as we work on the ULTIMATE POINTS CHALLENGE this week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862677/april-week-4-group-challenge-ultimate-points-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:

I am looking forward to kicking off with the team and do the week 4 group challenge! Have a great day!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    week 3 steps
    Sun 4452
    Mon 3494
    Tues 3431
    Wed 5525
    Thurs 6121
    Fri ~3500
    Sat ~4500

Got a new watch on Friday and forgot that I needed to install all the apps. So my step totals are just approximations and probably undercounts!
  • HorsesRock9999
    I am kicking off with the team and doing the week 4 group challenge. I have areas to work on! Sunday results.. 😊 I am going to hit all ten today!

I posted in the group challenge thread, however, I wanted to share with the team of my goals for the week! New start today!

pt2e3m6zbpqr.jpeg

1. Nutrition: Tracked in MFP - need to lower sodium 🧂!
    2. Water: 8+ glasses nope 👎
    3. Exercise: Rest day - Hitting it hard today
    4. Self Care: Manicure 💅
    5. Sleep: 7+
    6. Giving: Nope 👎 Yikes 😬 LOL
    7. Connection: Yes
    8. Spirituality: Yes, attended Church ⛪️
    9. Team Communication: Yes, new to group.
    10. Daily Bonus: Nope 👎

Total: 6 points
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Good morning!

I'm still traveling so no weigh-in for me this week. I left my scale at home and am attempting a maintenance break through tomorrow or Wednesday.

BUT, I did sneak a peek on my parents' scale this morning. I was spot-on where I was when I popped onto their scale last Wednesday. So I survived maintenance through 2 travel days, a kiddo birthday party, 2 meals out, and my SIL's amazing cooking. Feeling really accomplished on that front.

Back at it when I get back home tonight.
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    Step Challenge

Sunday 8,842
    Monday 11,198
    Tuesday 7,618
    Wednesday 9,474
    Thursday 7,406
    Friday 6,307
    Saturday 10,045

Jumping back in this for some additional accountability and motivation!

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps..

Sun-1,698
    Mon-9,062
    Tues-7,454
    Wed-8,044
    Thurs-11,158
    Fri-12,965
    Sat-8,015
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    My steps were horrible last week. Sunday I did nothing all day after we had our Easter on Saturday. Over the weekend I was away for a work retreat, in teacher workshops all weekend. Did get some steps in walking from building to building. I have set some small goals for myself. I just got back from a walk and was trying to sit outside but the bugs are so bad.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi WNM...You have another new member joining your team ... Please welcome @biohazardinc :)
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    steps:
    Sunday 13437
    Monday 11686
    Tuesday 14629
    Wednesday 14302
    Thursday 17108
    Friday 17033
    Saturday 8719
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all I’m happy to be in the group!
  • HorsesRock9999
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all I’m happy to be in the group!

Hi! I am new as well too. Let’s do this. :smile:
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi All, I am back and feeling refreshed. It was crazy until April 19th, and then took 5 days off to recharge.

CW; 194.2

Goal for April, to get to lower 190’s and I will (at least try). Definitely not giving up. Life is back to somewhat normal, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get on track
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm
    April Week Four

Weigh In Day:Tuesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 178.2 (April 19th)
    CW (Current Weight): 176.8 (April 26th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 57.2 lbs

I'm actually pretty happy I didn't have a bigger loss this week. My eating habits have not been great since returning from my trip and while I have been trying to reset, I should not be rewarded with a whoosh to support my not-so-healthy choices. This is a great compromise between losing some of the travel bloat and staying higher than I was at the beginning of the month to kick my butt in gear.

The next month and a half is going to be a whirlwind, and I'm hoping I don't lose track of myself too much. I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents in two weeks, moving out of my apartment and into a new one the week after, and then leaving for Vegas the week after.

Between stressing about being personable and charming around my potential future in-laws, packing my entire life away, trying to stay on top of work, and doing my darndest to improve my health... it would be an understatement to say I'm busy. Add in the fact that my current gym membership ends on May 14th and I don't have a replacement lined up yet, and I'm sure you can understand any anxieties I have for the near future.

But at the same time, it's getting nicer outside, and I'm about to have a new neighborhood to explore. Maybe this is the perfect time to dust off my walking shoes.
This discussion has been closed.