APRIL 2022 CHALLENGES -- 04/01 -- 04/30

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,265 Member
    Options
    5.56 miles in 97 mins this morning. Easter was fun!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    60 mins workout w/my trainer this afternoon. Going to Ronan's soccer game this evening.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,848 Member
    Options
    I must apologize to you all. Been rather like a bum since my fast trip to San Diego. But on the good side I have worked out every day. Weights and some yoga. A little walking. And helped Rocky plant our new fruit trees. Company for Easter. Shopping at an antique store with Sanara and my mom. Then back to work. I filled my crew in on the inmate pick up.

Karen I hope your back is better. That snacking issue is real. It got me yesterday.

Kathy sounds like you must be happily exhausted after all the family visited. And babies! Yes. Photos?

Chris you crack me up. I don't remember the last time I couldn't make it home. But I don't drink enough. And I agree there need to be more public restrooms on paths. Now Rocky seems to not make it to the restroom regularly!

Paula I feel your pain. I started to feel seriously week. Combating that with regularly lifting again. It is working. I hope the kits are settling in now. Moves can be hard. Even temporary ones.

Happy belated Easter.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    April 30 goal weight: 174

03/31: 177.2
    04/01: 178.2
    04/05: 177.6
    04/12: 176.0
    04/19: 175.6
    04/26:
    04/30:

Kathy

• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I ate too much this weekend;( Trying to reel it in.

We had terrible storms here last night. And our roof started leaking. It's always something right? Trying to get people to come out and give us a quote. We will likely need a new roof.

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Karen, so sorry about your leak. Bad news. And I, too, ate way too much this weekend! Trying to do better.
    Kathy, nice job this month!!
    Shelley, you have been busy! Wow!
    Well...this ended up a Rest Day for me!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy you are so close to your goal for this month! You can do it. :)

Karen that stinks. Rocky just roofed over our patio due to a leak. So glad he got to it. Good luck with your estimates.

Chris I was bad today. No workout. I worked until 2400 so didn't have time. Just dinner and my Cadbury egg. :p

Long day. Commissioner meeting lasted until almost 8 pm. And my heel hurts. No idea what I did!

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I did a quick 15 min on the treadmill between meetings, and did a yoga class. Challenging one!! I think I am seeing more muscle tone in my arms 💪

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    60 min workout w/my trainer. Think I am catching Ronan's cold...ugh! Supposed to rain tomorrow...maybe!!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Wednesday workout - 40 minutes lower body and abs and Treadmill - 60 minutes.

Forgot to post Tuesday workout - 45 minutes swim lesson. Yes ladies, I’m back in the pool again after 2 years. I have to complete what I started. I’m taking lessons at the fitness center where my BFF takes water aerobics. In fact she gave me an early birthday gift…4 weeks of lessons. She’s a very special person. I was so touched. 🥰 I told the instructor I wanted to be able to swim a lap before my birthday trip. It was great being back in the water. My nervousness went away fast.

Ron and I leave on May 31st for a week because surprise, surprise my sister arrived home from Dubai today. She wants to take over parent duty and give me a break for the month. The vacation week will more than suffice. Both parents have several appointments this month. It was great to see my sister but didn’t expect her this early. Just seeing my mom’s face at seeing her oldest was joyful.

Sorry this is so long but I wanted to share. Now I really have incentive to finish the month strong and set a goal for May.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Busy day. Recumbent bike - 40 minutes. I have to get to the gym Friday morning! Working hard to hit my April goal.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Made soup today. Have Ronan's cold. Feel yucky.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Chris colds suck! Sorry you have one.

Karen I am excited for you. Seeing changes for the better is inspiring! Keep going.

Kathy that is wonderful. And your post was not long. You have fiun. And so glad you are back in the pool.

I made cookies for work. And dropped them in the parking lot. Egads what a disaster.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Friday: upper body strength training/abs - 60 minutes and treadmill- 45 minutes.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, that is sooooo sad!!
    Kathy, nice workout!
    Today is better. Gravely voice but nose isn't leaking so much. Should have stock in Kleenex, tho!
    Did 5.52 miles in 104 mins this morning. I was slow, but I got it done. Not too many folks out today. That surprised me because it is beautiful out there.
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    No walking today. My nose won't quit running, and now I'm coughing!! Yesterday was a nice break from it!! We'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I hope you feel better. I agree, stock in Kleenex.

Yesterday it snowed. Close to 8 inches. It was beautiful. Melting quickly. Called it a snow day. Watched movies and did a 1000 piece puzzle. Shoveled snow some. And paid bills. Today my daughter went to the ER. She has her first kidney stone. :( She is going to Denver on Wednesday. Hope she is better. Did an hour of weight lifting. Took my mom bra shopping. She loves getting out. Cleaned the aquariums. And started a new puzzle. ;)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Chris,

I get the Ultra (soft) brand of Kleenex - otherwise my nose gets chapped cuz it leaks a lot.

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I can't even imagine how cold it has to be to snow...especially when I'm walking in bright sunshine, stripping off my jacket to wrap around my waist and pulling my shirt sleeves up!! It's 78 degrees out there right now!! It's supposed to hit 80 at 3:00 p.m. B)
    Pat and I used to do puzzles back in the day. I am so impressed you put 1000 pieces together! I wonder where my puzzles are now...
    Is your daughter going to have to have her kidney stone zapped or did it go the way of the toilet? I have a pretty funny story about them stones if you want to hear it.
    Nice job on your workout!
    Paula, that's my Kleenex brand. Anything else and I get chapped, too. Even now it's sore. Pat can use anything...even paper towels...crazy!!
    I didn't meet w/my trainer today, so, instead, I did 7.16 miles in 133 mins this morning. Felt pretty good. Nose is still drippy, but my head doesn't hurt like it did yesterday.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    There are appointments almost every day this week, so I’m getting it in where I can. Recumbent bike - 75 minutes.

Happy you’re feeling better Chris!

Shelley, Snow in April…wow! Although there was snow Easter weekend in Buffalo according to my cousin. My home town. I couldn’t imagine living there. We’ve been in Georgia since 1974.

Kathy