APRIL 2022 CHALLENGES -- 04/01 -- 04/30

Options
124»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,848 Member
    Options
    Kathy are you saying you are from Buffalo? How did I not know that?

Paula we get the Kleenex with lotion. My mom uses her washable ones. Not gonna use them when my nose runs it is constant!

Chris it went the way of the toilet. Do tell your story. It was about 28 degrees when it snowed. But it was beautiful. Big flakes drifting lazily down. I will have to post a photo I took later. I used my moms phone to take it. I helped shovel a little. Warmed me right up.

And I don't care for smaller puzzles as well as large ones. We really enjoy them. I need to trade with my daughter soon. I did order some new ones. I always put the pieces in a plastic bag when I finish them.

Was going to do some step aerobics tonight. But when I got home I found I had company. My son, his wife and 1 of their daughters. Long day sitting or standing in court mostly.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Kathy are you saying you are from Buffalo? How did I not know that?

Shelley

I was born in Buffalo along with 3 of my siblings. We moved to Columbus, Ohio when I was 8 then to Atlanta in 1974. I consider Georgia home. But I do remember the snow ❄️ In Buffalo. I still have families there.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    April 30 goal weight: 174

03/31: 177.2
    04/01: 178.2
    04/05: 177.6
    04/12: 176.0
    04/19: 175.6
    04/26: 174.8
    04/30:

Kathy

• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Been in Toronto since Sunday for work. Going home tomorrow....good eating day today for me!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Migraine tonight. Talk more tomorrow. Kathy you should visit family......and friends. B)

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Yesterday: 45 minutes - upper body/abs and Treadmill - 30 minutes. Busy week with doctors appointments. I think there’s one almost everyday. Trying to get workouts in where possible. Looking forward to second swim lesson Thursday morning at 7:00.

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    I'm over 182 pounds now. It's physically limiting, but mentally okay. Feels like biding my time and waiting for it to turn around. And learning to be comfortable in my own skin and appreciative of good health as is.

Must go off and TRX now.

Love to you'all.
    paula

Shelley, so sorry about migraine, wish we could wave a wand and make them gone. <3
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,265 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    60 min workout w/my trainer this afternoon. We both caught the cold but not from each other. :/
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Paula I wish wands were real. Thanks.

Got in some weight lifting the last 2 days. Ordered some new shoes for work. Fingers crossed they get here soon. Concrete is tough on shoes and feet.

Fertilized several of my clematis plants and watered it in. Need to prune them soon. Also one needs moved to a shady spot. Going to be busy this weekend.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Paula - sending you hugs and love. You know I've been there with you (many times. ) Here ro support you! 🙌

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    3/31 - 168.8
    4/12 - 171.4
    4/29 - 167.5
    APRIL goal - 165

Probably won't make my goal, but directionally correct. I am doing a bit less snacking at night and less wine....amazing how that works right?

Looks like a beautiful day ahead...hope to get a walk in...

Happy Friday!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Forgot to post Thursday workout - 45 minutes swim lesson and Recumbent bike - 60 minutes.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,265 Member
    Options
    Nice work, Karen
    Nice workout Thursday, Kathy
    Shelley, yeah, magic wands would solve so many things!!
    Paula, I love the TRX!! Use it during every workout!
    I got 7.20 miles done in 136 mins. Man! I had to talk myself into going. Woke up with a headache which just hung around, and I was using that as my excuse. Guess what went away when I finally got out there in the beautiful California sunshine??!! I didn't go fast but I did it.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    April 30 goal weight: 174

03/31: 177.2
    04/01: 178.2
    04/05: 177.6
    04/12: 176.0
    04/19: 175.6
    04/26: 174.8
    04/30: 175.6

Didn’t make my goal but I had a good month. Going to try my hardest to get out of the 170s in May. That would be a great birthday gift to myself. Will have to work extra hard.

Let’s hang in there ladies. Tomorrow is another day and another month! 😉

Kathy

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy you are so right. Tomorrow is a new day. I remember a photo of you repelling down. Beautiful.

Karen that wine packs on the weight. Glad you are curbing it.

Chris it was beautiful here today also. Glad you feel better.

So yesterday after work we went out. Met my sons family, 3 girls, and my daughter's children for dinner. Little Shop of Burgers. My mom wanted to buy everyone dinner. She had a great time visiting everyone. It is a fun place.

Today I did an hour weight training. Then visited a friend. Next it was off to shop for my DH birthday gift. Mom wanted to get him a food sealer. Always fun shopping with her. We even looked at an 8 K television. Then I spent a couple hours pruning plants in the sunshine. Cut that clematis down to 4 inches and moved it. I hope it likes its new digs. :D Still have some more pruning to do. Darn roses bite!

Dinner and puzzle playing. We then watched a 3 D movie. Forgot how much fun they were. Then more puzzling. Great day.

Happy May everyone.

Shelley