2022 WOTY: CONSOLIDATE
    πŸ”Ήconsolidate current habits
    πŸ”ΉExplore Identity-based Habit setting
    πŸ”ΉSolid Habits
    πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰
    πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰
    Investigating positive Identity-based habits.

Who am I?
    I am a person who values the health and fitness of my body, mind, and spirit.
    πŸ’‘I hadn’t been keeping an eye on my macros very well recently, and discovered that my CI Fat %age had crept up quite a bit. It hasn’t impinge on my body fat %age yet, but I was beginning to suffer from my old reflux problem, so I need to address this.
    (Subject to tweaking *)
    This April I will ….
    …. work on keeping my CI Fat %age within 2% of my goal.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
    πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·
    πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·
    πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·
    * Pass Days
    (10% max to allow for celebrations/holidays)
    Tues 12: Lunch out with elder daughter and granddaughter, so fat %age a little over.
    Fri 15: Family picnic lunch and dinner. πŸ€”
    Wed 20: πŸ₯³ birthday. Too difficult to track restaurant food accurately.
    Tues 26: DH asked for macaroni cheese. Enough said! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ On the positive side, my %age for the month is way down on last month. I will need to keep this on on the radar next month.
    March Habit
    Allowing myself a few Pass days going forward. I will add this to my list of solid habits.
    I am a person who refrains from eating after 9pm 90% of the time to assist efficient overnight digestion of food
    Thinking ahead to my habit for May.

I’ve been re-evaluating my April habit. I checked my weekly figures, and discovered that the Fat number is green even on days when I thought I hadn’t done well. I need to do some more research into how exercise minutes affect the intake.

Things aren’t always as simple as we think.

πŸ¦„ Terri

• makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Progress report!

βœ”οΈŽ read/listen/take notes with intention on subjects towards desired identity 5+ days/week
    πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“šβ€“πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-✘-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-✘-✘-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-πŸ“š-29-30
    βœ”οΈŽ more whole foods/less processed food, this month: no flour 5+ days/week
    🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-πŸ«β€“πŸ«-🫐-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-✘-🫐-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-✘-🫐-29-30
    βœ”οΈŽ work on removing all items unrelated to home office use from office space for at least 1 hour
    12πŸ–‡ - 13πŸ–‡ - 14πŸ–‡ - 18πŸ–‡ - 19πŸ–‡ - 24πŸ–‡ - 25πŸ–‡ - 26πŸ–‡ - 27πŸ–‡ - 28πŸ–‡

I finally moved my computer over to my newly set up home office desk today! And, I hung two pieces of art that I LOVE. Feels amazingπŸ₯°

πŸ‰ Mak
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options
    🐸πŸ₯🐰πŸ₯🐸πŸ₯🐰πŸ₯🐸
    🐸BUILDING HEALTHY HABITS🐸
    🐸πŸ₯🐰APRIL 2022🐰πŸ₯🐸
    🐸πŸ₯🐰πŸ₯🐸πŸ₯🐰πŸ₯🐸
    2022 WOTY: CONSOLIDATE
    πŸ”Ήconsolidate current habits
    πŸ”ΉExplore Identity-based Habit setting
    πŸ”ΉSolid Habits
    πŸ¦‰
    Investigating positive Identity-based habits.

Who am I?
    I am a person who values the health and fitness of my body, mind, and spirit.
    πŸ’‘I hadn’t been keeping an eye on my macros very well recently, and discovered that my CI Fat %age had crept up quite a bit. It hasn’t impinge on my body fat %age yet, but I was beginning to suffer from my old reflux problem, so I need to address this.
    (Subject to tweaking *)
    This April I will ….
    …. work on keeping my CI Fat %age within 2% of my goal.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
    πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ·
    πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

* Pass Days
    (10% max to allow for celebrations/holidays)
    Tues 12: Lunch out with elder daughter and granddaughter, so fat %age a little over.
    Fri 15: Family picnic lunch and dinner. πŸ€”
    Wed 20: πŸ₯³ birthday. Too difficult to track restaurant food accurately.
    Tues 26: DH asked for macaroni cheese. Enough said! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ On the positive side, my %age for the month is way down on last month. I will need to keep this on on the radar next month.
    March Habit
    Allowing myself a few Pass days going forward. I will add this to my list of solid habits.
    I am a person who refrains from eating after 9pm 90% of the time to assist efficient overnight digestion of food
    Thinking ahead to my habit for May.

I’ve been re-evaluating my April habit. I checked my weekly figures, and discovered that the Fat number is green even on days when I thought I hadn’t done well. I need to do some more research into how exercise minutes affect the intake.

Things aren’t always as simple as we think.

πŸ¦„ Terri

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    My April Report card

1. Arm exercises: Success A
    2. Portion sizes: Success A-
    3. (but too many times a day)
    4. Not getting too stressed/busy B earlier in month. D in last 1/3 of month.
    4.Flossing - more than I have in the past but still needs work B Fell off over the past 10 days.

MAY:
    Thinking seriously about what I should focus upon. Because I am sore & fatigued, keeping on top
    Of all the things I used to do had been feeling overwhelming.

Top priority: I will likely go back to a set pattern for my food just so I don’t have to think about it.

Top priority: Set a β€œgo outside” & possibly walk up the block as a starter step for my walks.

Top Priority: Set a regular Time for my walk each day.

Medium-high priority: Find a way to safely listen to music again on my walks

Figure out sleep. I think the decrease is due to a new med, but I need to figure it out. Not getting enough.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,820 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty pleased with my April habits. And it was a lot less stressful not tracking a bunch of different habits. I think for May I’ll work on strength, because I’ve been struggling with doing my strength workouts and I know they are very important!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I am pleased with how April went, although I had several days when I didn’t manage to keep my fat%age down. However, overall, my fat intake for the month was quite a lot down on previous months.

I plan to continue monitoring my macros.

🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷
    🌷🌱🌷MAY 2022🌷🌱🌷
    🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷

This is my habit focus for May.

I am grateful for NEW STARTS.

So many of us waste our time and energy on feeling guilty about all the things we don’t do that we forget all the small triumphs we have every day.

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘A friend in another group does a Done list instead of a to do list. She finds it more inspiring to see what she has accomplished, rather than what she didn’t get to!

This month I have decided to be mindful of the positive in my life, and concentrate on what I HAVE achieved each day. Many of the things I do each day solid habits, so the list will be easy to copy/amend each day.
    DAILY ACCOMPLISHMENTS: 1 May: (ongoing)
    • Mindful meditation
    • Get up: do Wake-up workout
    • Write/post intentions for May
    • Weigh/record weight
    • Short walk
    • Herbal tea/supplements
    • Plan/Log food for today
    • 20 minute Walking Workout video
    • Shower/dress/breakfast
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    Personal Stats:
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: 145
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 30 Dec 2021: 138.6
    • 3 Jan 2022: 138.9

1 May 2022: 138.5 (Total lost = 88.5lbs[/list]
    May Solid Habits:

Sun: Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat:
    • Weight < 140: (I weigh each morning after ablutions)
    • Reduce Fat%: 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 21%
    • Increase Muscle%: 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.4 : 31.8
    • Calories in the green:
    • Steps > 7500:
    • Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily:
    • Active hours > 6 daily:
    • 11pm shutdown of devices:
    • Cleanup sweep ground floor rooms:
    • make bed > 10 minutes of flex:
    • Journal/Habit Tracker
    In May I will………
    List/post Daily Accomplishments