New to Group

Options
Clouse30
Clouse30 Posts: 18 Member
Hi All,
I'm struggling so badly and just looking for support from women in the same walk of life. I have 3 teens (17 year old and 15 year old twin b/g). I have 15-20 pounds to lose. My first great week of tracking I lost 1.5 pounds which was awesome, the next week I stayed the same, the following week (this week) I gained a little. I exercise 6 days a week. Drink a ton of water and eat pretty well. Just looking for motivation to stick with it.

Replies

• MomBehavingDadly
    MomBehavingDadly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Free free to add me. I have another 20 lbs to go, and I've also got 3 kids (2 teens and a little one). I've been at a "plateau" for about 2 months now - mostly due to my intake of "maintenance" calories. I'd be glad to have an accountability partner with similar life circumstances.
  • Clouse30
    Clouse30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Thank you. Would love an accountability partner. :)
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me too 🥰
  • Wolfecatsmom
    Wolfecatsmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am married with grown children. Lots of pets. Looking to kick start weight loss again. Anyone can add me. I can't figure out how to add others.
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The past few yrs have been rough and I have been slacking. I need to get back into fitness for my physical and mental health. The first step is the hardest but after that I will get into my routine and not look back. I really need all of the motivation I can get right now. 😔
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im struggling a bit right now too. Have been on and off this app for years but never been involved in the “community” section before, but I’ve been on WW recently and found the forums helpful as an outlet so want to give this a go. Im not really comfortable with sharing a lot of personal information, but I’m early 40s, married, 3 kids. Would like to have some “friends” here and see if I can get myself sorted, but don’t know how to add or request, so instructions or invitations appreciated 😊. Thanks.
  • pokeyjjj
    pokeyjjj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to community & groups, not MFP. 40's and tried may things without long term success. Giving MFP another shot. Trying to lose about 50lbs. 3 teens (17, 16 &15). Really struggling with cravings and emotional eating.
  • Tamevv
    edited June 2022
    Options
    B
  • Tamevv
    edited June 2022
    Options
    pokeyjjj wrote: »
    New to community & groups, not MFP. 40's and tried may things without long term success. Giving MFP another shot. Trying to lose about 50lbs. 3 teens (17, 16 &15). Really struggling with cravings and emotional eating.

@pokeyjjj Hello! Very similar here: been on MFP for years but only recently decided to give the forums a go to see if that helps my motivation. I’d like to lose another 10kg but I also struggle with cravings and emotions. I’m 43 with 3 kids slightly younger than yours. Would be great to chat about the daily struggles and see if we can support each other. Hope it’s been a good day for you so far.