May 11

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited May 2022
    Wednesday May 11
    ✅✅✅
    Core exercises, meditation, and gardening (including lifting very heavy packs of potting soil, manure, top soil, etc.) 🥵

Everything tracked. Calories under.
    1 pass day used May 4
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    pass day
  • bbaileys3
    bbaileys3 Posts: 55 Member
    Exercise :) 90 min walking by the ocean; 15 min walking dogs.
    Calories :)
    Tracking :)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,142 Member
    5/11

Exercise: 127 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yes x3
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 600 Member
    Wishing you luck. I feel your pain. Going through a similar situation with the eating and realization with the scale. Be encouraged. The UAC always keeps the light on for you.
    seilidhe wrote: »
    5/11/2022
    Exercise? Yes.
    Tracking? No.
    Calories? No.

I wasn't going to make it to the winner's circle and this month I'm not going to be a champion either. I'm okay with that as right now I just need to concentrate on getting myself back where I need to be. I'll be around here, hopefully more than I have been recently. I had a doctor's appointment this week and was knocked for a bit of a loop when she added "moderate major depression" to my diagnoses and asked if I wanted to be on meds. I figured I was just stressing over my daughter's MH issues, financial stuff, and trying to find a house to buy (which is really effing with my financial stuff). So, while I know in the somewhat logical part of my brain that food is for nourishment and fuel, I'm finding myself overdoing the carbs in their worst forms and slacking on keeping track of everything I'm eating. The scale shows it. It's time for me to get back to where I be but I'm struggling with motivating myself to do so. Bear with me. I'll be here, hopefully more than I have been, and I'll try to log in on time for the remainder of the month. Wish me luck.

I hope all you beautiful moms who celebrated Mothers' Day this past weekend had a beautiful day with loved ones.

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,702 Member
    @LazyBlondeChef , this was a Starbucks cookie, but too sweet and over 300 calories!
    @ideas2 , it was annoying to waste so many calories but you're right, I wouldn't have spoken like that to someone else. It was such a long tedious day and I thought it would be a treat.
  • SilverSage1
    SilverSage1 Posts: 54 Member
    atoina wrote: »
    I hate this, but it's another pass day for me. 2/3

Is it the tracking or the calorie limit that’s proving difficult? If your calorie limit is set too low, it will always be a struggle. It could be helpful to raise your limit a bit. Too low will just set yourself up for “failure”. Slow but positive results will help build momentum. 🤗💐
  • lesdarts180
    Report for Wednesday:
    Exercise - yes, walking round the airport, reached over 12,000 steps.
    Tracking - yes, breakfast at home, sandwiches on the journey were in packs with labels.
    Calories under allowance? Only just, I'm allowing myself a temporary uplft to 2,000 a day plus exercise while on holiday.
  • lesdarts180
    @seilidhe , hang on in there. It sounds really tough but you can get through it.
    We're happy to see you whenever you can make it. 🤗
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 675 Member
    • Yes, 49 zone minutes
    • Yes
    • Yes

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 11
    Another pass.
    Passes used up.

May 2022-UAC goals: 1/7 days. Hopefully, I will start to post some more successful days of reaching the goals.

Thanks to all of you who are so supportive & tolerant of those like me who are struggling but keep returning, here.

And, thank you to those who are posting without comments. Y’all are inspiring even if can only post “3 yeses “. It is great to see that even if I’m in a hurry, I can still keep track here & that it is not required to comment on posts.

I know that I haven’t been successful here, yet, but I have it in me to do this!
    My goals here will start being met. I can do it.

And thank you to the others who post here that are in similar boat as me. It helps knowing that I’m not the only one.

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,469 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9–P-11

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    3 yeses
  • atoina
    atoina Posts: 35 Member
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    Keep showing up. You're doing great in that regards. It's not a small feat. Trust me.

Thanks! I'm not giving up!
  • atoina
    atoina Posts: 35 Member

Is it the tracking or the calorie limit that’s proving difficult? If your calorie limit is set too low, it will always be a struggle. It could be helpful to raise your limit a bit. Too low will just set yourself up for “failure”. Slow but positive results will help build momentum. 🤗💐

Thanks @SilverSage1
    Sometimes, long story, my body is in pain and I can't barely move. I can't do any exercise, not even walking. I have to wait until the pain is bearable.