Hello gals.

Options
This is my first time on this group. How do I chat with you? I'm hoping to swap tips on working on weight loss. Let's help each other!

Answers

• rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy,

I'm Robin. I just joined today. Looks like this group has kind of fizzled out. We can try to poke others to be more active.
  • jgablin
    jgablin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy & Robin, just joined this group and yes, hoping to see more people on here. just started back to losing weight.
  • rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll start. My partner loves the Keto diet and we both have been successful doing it. Until we both gained all the weight we lost back, 45 lbs. for me. I don't find it a sustainable plan for me. To much deprivation I think. He's trying it again. I have lost weight in the past with counting calories and am trying again. Your thoughts?
  • angieb59
    angieb59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and would love to have the support. I am 62 and lost 35 pounds in 2018. Have kept it off until recently. I have gained 15 pounds back and don't want to keep going up. My goal is 15 pounds, more exercise, and eat healthier. Husband is doing this with me, but as a man, he'll drop the weight faster. We are going to try for more protein and less carbs.