Happy New Month. Hope everyone is doing ok Hugs
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,392 Member
    Options
    7ibn2vwuvsdy.png
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi everyone happy Friday. Our loan was approved, now just waiting for title company and getting all paperwork together, then another move. Our new place is brand new, one person moved in right after it was completed in DEC, but she has become ill and wants to go back to CA. It doesn't even look like it was lived in. It's a 4 bedroom 2 bath, with 2 car garage, utility room, nice size fenced backyard.

975pe4sx1zi5.jpg
    9rmgcrjjwlj3.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    orr6z7vr27a4.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    irc6ucpeh98q.gif
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Friday we sign papers for our new house and will start moving Saturday. So excited. I will be offline for a few days not sure how many, where we are moving they do have internet service so will be checking that out Monday and hopefully will be in a position to set up computer, depends how fast we get things moved. It is a beautiful day. Have a great day and a great rest of the week, hugs and blessings Joyce

3ay8pqj43qtn.png
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Thursday all. Hope your day is terrific. We just learned our grandson CJ may have a brain tumor, they are running more tests on Monday, if you are a prayer please hold him in your prayers for healing.
    He was just a new dad, and will be 29 in September. Have a great rest of your day.
    Hugs, Joyce
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi all, we are getting moved in, got computer up. Haven't heard on CJ's tests Monday yet. They most likely don't have results yet. Thank you for your continued prayers.
    Bent my back out of shape a bit, having difficulty getting around right, and there is so much to do.
    Hugs all, have a great day.

Daily Affirmation

Today is my day to paint in bold colors,
    set today's rhythm with my heart-drum,
    walk today's march with courage,
    create today as my celebration of life.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Wednesday

Daily Affirmation for Wednesday May 25, 2022

I come to life with an Open Mind,
    Clean Hands, and a Loving Heart.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am doing better still not a lot of energy and now I have edema in my left leg have to keep my leg up at all times so it is hard to stay at my computer I also got my shingles shot yesterday and I feel like a truck hit me.

Love your picture with mama cow and her baby.

I am hoping doctor Oz wins PA I really like him.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    I do too Sandra. Glad to hear your feeling a little better, hope your edema goes away quickly. Hugs and blessings.

zx24l95oskdm.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    CJ had his surgery, the tumor wasn't cancer, but the size of a small honeydew. He is doing well.

Hope your feeling better,

Hugs and blessings, Joyce
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am leaving MFP to take care of my health also my computer died and it is to hard on my phone.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    I understand Sandra, will miss you, hugs