🙏Dianedoessmiles1, (Diane), Needs Our Prayers and Positive Thoughts!

Replies

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,692 Member
    is6g4vgvpbsm.jpg

Oooops... My Bad... I've been updating the PS4L Team page and forgot to post here!!!

@Dianedoessmiles1 is doing well... she's one quite remarkable determined woman and has not only had the staff giggling and laughing but she has impressed PT!!

Sunday update posted by Diane on the team page: White cell normal!;!! Woohoo it was almost double on Weds. Hopefully going home Mon or Tues. I'll know more tomorrow. The bacteria is NOT gone just better controlled with the heavy hitting antibiotics. I'll be on one or 2 when I go home.

Monday update from our conversation: "I'm going home tomorrow afternoon"

I don't know who's happier, Diane or Izzy!!!
    imssi7pmwmp3.jpg
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 912 Member
    Diane I’m sending you prayers, happy vibes, and LOTS of love 💕 your way for healing ❤️‍🩹 I want you back on MFP just as fast as you can come back! We’ll be doing the same for sweet Izzy too ❤️🐱❤️ Hope you feel better soon beautiful lady! 💞
  • Mango1960
    Mango1960 Posts: 1,351 Member
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,400 Member
    Great news Diane, hopefully you are home for our meeting tonight!! You can get comfy with Izzy and zoom it Sista !! Ps 27:13 - Where would I be if I did not see Jehovah's goodness in the land of the living?
    uwccx41g6k1d.gif
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,692 Member
    jftix5r5zhcs.gif

It was an Ordeal actually getting home after being discharged but She's Home and her and Izzy are cuddled up exhausted after all their dancing!
    Give her a day or two to readjust and rest and she'll be right back raring to go... or should I say ROARING!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    o81oufor9w10.jpg

Take it from Billie, fluff up your pillow and be good to yourself! So glad you are home with your fur baby!

• tyenovkian
    tyenovkian Posts: 742 Member
    edited June 2022
    f56nfl52ehm4.gif

@Dianedoessmiles1 I'm praying for a speedy recovery. You should be home today, so yay!

Teresa
  • Grannysue91
    Grannysue91 Posts: 4,579 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I am so glad that you are doing so well and will be home soon. Just take good care of yourself.
  • Dgrodis
    Dgrodis Posts: 555 Member
    Sending hugs and prayers
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 10,893 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Glad that your home but I'm sure not NEARLY as glad as Izzy!

f7h05xausrdk.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,005 Member
    @retired_Sue LOLOL CATS and QTIPS!!! Heard it was something about our EAR WAX they love. Shoot Izzy loves them without anything also. I DO HIDE mine in the trash. But yeah they are CATs/HUNTERS!! She's BEYOND THRILLED I'm back home. Still shaky hoping tomorrow when a friend takes me to the Dr's they'll do a boat load of blood tests. SO HAPPY to see you and ALL!!!
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 693 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 SOOO glad to hear your back home!!
  • Anacorazon58
    Anacorazon58 Posts: 290 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1
    🏡Very Glad to know that you are back home, getting better and with good humor. May God Continue blessing you with a speed and complete recovery, so instead of wedding walk you’ll do it like a top model!
    Sending my prayers!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 920 Member
    edited June 2022
    Prayers for continuing healing, @Dianedoessmiles1
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 920 Member
    HI ALL!! I am home, taking it very, very easy. Extremely easy. I have a TON of support which I'm beyond grateful for. Which INCLUDES YOU ALL!!! LOL Izzy is 24/7 on my lap. It really upset her, eventually she'll adjust. Walking in an offloading shoe, you do the wedding walk, half a step, move the walker, half a step. I'm only doing necessary walking and that's it just inside of my place. I'm going to ask a neighbor if he'll do my trash for me, he's out and about a lot, has a dog so he has to be. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

Praise the Lord! Thank you for the update. Hugs and prayers 💕🙏🏻💕
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,217 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 So glad your home and doing well...HUGE HUGS!💚
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 912 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Yay!!! So happy you are home resting with your sweet Izzy ❤️ Continued prayers my friend for healing and comfort 😊💕🙏 Now rest…rest…rest!
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,529 Member
    Just reading this, glad you are at home but it sounds like continued prayers can only help to fully heal you, so adding mine to the bunch! Wedding March, lol, your sense of humor is well and thriving! Get all the way well soon!
  • pitrpatr21
    pitrpatr21 Posts: 619 Member
    So sorry for all you have been through. Glad to hear you are home. Continued prayers for you. 🙏🫂😇
This discussion has been closed.