Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,959 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,959 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.8 pounds since last week. I was away for a couple of days, and so my food choices weren't really my own (they supplied kosher meals for me). As always, just bouncing around higher than I'd like to be, but still maintaining.

182/143.4/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,971 Member
    Options
    Up 0.6# Wednesday, at WW. Still under goal and working on losing. I guess all my walking is building more muscle, hence more weight. ;)
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,960 Member
    Options
    Up 2.2 lbs this week. Some work pressures have subsided and maybe this will give me a little peace of mind.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'm down .4 over two weeks. I was out of town part of last week with no scale access.
    While out of town, I made both stellar choices and total crap choices.

DH and I just had a chat about trying to eat better, consistently. I'm planning to develop a meal plan for the week this weekend. That's always super helpful for me.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    And, the roller coaster continues.

The analogy is apt, I think. On a roller coaster, the peaks and valleys get successively smaller from the first peak until they finally stop. That's consistent with the last five weeks - +8.2, -8.4, +4.0, -3.8, and +2.0 this week. The gain was a bit of a surprise this week, since I made good choices this week on vacation. Maybe the chicken taco salad the night before weigh-in did me in? Dunno. There are things I could have done differently over the week, but looking back, nothing I would choose to do differently.

I’m thinking that's not a bad epitaph for a vacation. 😉