July NEW Member Registrations

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
WELCOME NEW CHALLENGERS!

We are thrilled you are joining our challenge for the month of May. Sticking with weight loss goals is always tough and sometimes a little extra accountability helps keep us on track. That's what we offer to you within our teams as we engage in some friendly competition.

Here are the steps of what you need to do.

1. Enter your information in the comments section below as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)(please note we ask you to post this as it is difficult to copy and paste)
Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
Starting Weight (in pounds): (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, June 26 - Sat, Jul 2)

Example (this is all you need to post, but please in this order):
AB0215
Sat

**Note you WILL have to join the group to post your starting weights. There is an example at the bottom of the page if you do not know how to join the group.**

2. Once you have entered the above information come back to check that you have been placed on a team and onto the spreadsheet.

**Please note, I typically allocate members to teams once per day or every other day, please be patient.**

3. Once you have been assigned a team please head on into to your Team discussion and introduce yourselves.
Feel free to pop onto the Jun or Jul team thread and join in the conversation to get a head start! Any questions before you are assigned a team, tag me, Ashley @AB0215.

CURRENT CHALLENGERS - PLEASE DON'T REGISTER HERE!
You will be automatically rolled over to the month of July - We will be using your June Week 4 Weights as your July starting weights. :)

REMEMBER - AS SOON as you register start your weight loss plan!!
When you weigh in next week for Week 1 it will be your first recorded loss!!

MFP just changed how you join the group this week and it's a lot more complicated than it used to be:

To join the group, make sure that you're signed in first.
g3pcfqrq0af2.png

Then go to the top and click THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE!! (in blue)
eavarfv965nk.png

Then scroll down to find "join" and once you're part of the group you can post in it. MFP requires you to join the group before you can post in it.
767stpbuis9f.png

Replies

• ldhrcb2008
    ldhrcb2008 Posts: 6 Member
    ldhrcb2008
    Sun
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Kasymira
    Monday
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    I think I'm already a member of the group from a long time ago because the only option is "Leave Group" :)

I was in "The Big Butt Theory" group before but happy to join any group this time around.

pkg1998
    Monday
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Naija82
    Monday
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Shawtytel
    Saturday
  • beyondbeautiii
    beyondbeautiii Posts: 4 Member
    Beyondbeautiii
    Tuesday
  • AB0215
    edited June 2022
    Team assignments for new participants this round:

@ldhrcb2008. - Belly Flats
    @Kasymira. - The Slimsons
    @pkg1998. - Belly Flats
    @Naija82. - The Big Butt Theory
    @Shawtytel. - The Slimsons
    @Beyondbeautiii. - Belly Flats

By team in this round.

The Big Butt Theory

@Naija82. - The Big Butt Theory

The Slimsons

@Kasymira. - The Slimsons
    @Shawtytel. - The Slimsons

Belly Flats

@ldhrcb2008. - Belly Flats
    @pkg1998. - Belly Flats
    @Beyondbeautiii. - Belly Flats

Where to from here:

Please view your team thread for :
    TEAM: THE BIG BUTT THEORY (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868086/team-the-big-butt-theory-july#latest )
    TEAM: THE SLIMSONS (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868087/team-the-slimsons-july#latest )
    TEAM: BELLY FLATS (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868088/team-the-belly-flats-july#latest )

All team threads can be found from the group main page.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

I will attempt to do team allocations each day from today onwards.
  • GlamGamIAm
    GlamGamIAm Posts: 7 Member
    GlamGamIAm
    SW - 161.8
    GW - 145
    Friday
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    CosmicCurves
    Friday
    SW: 288.4 lbs

YRpPbcw.png
  • Ari_ofAthens
    Ari_ofAthens Posts: 5 Member
    Ari_ofAthens
    Tuesday
    218.3 lbs
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    edited June 2022
    Llorraine11
    Sw 182
    GW 172
  • Cat_Witch
    Cat_Witch Posts: 21 Member
    I'd like to join please but I'm new to MFP and this all seems like a mine field. I'm going to add my details tomorrow as I haven't dared get on the scales today.

I want to start from the 1st of July. Weigh Day will be Sundays.

• Divya365
    Divya365 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi I would like to join the July Challenge
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,651 Member
    Hi! I’m back for the July challenge and would love to rejoin the Slimsons if possible.
    nebslp
    Monday
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11
    Sw 182
    GW 172

I would like my weigh in on Saturday

• galeroke_99
    galeroke_99 Posts: 3 Member
    galeroke_99
    Wed
    SW 281lbs
  • Cat_Witch
    User name Dioxleywilden
    Start Weight 227lb
    Goal Weight 143lb
    Weigh Day Friday
  • chrisystel
    chrisystel Posts: 2 Member
    chrisystel
    Friday
  • Llorraine11
    @AB0215 hi i don’t know if I am on team
  • CatSiena
    CatSiena Posts: 5 Member
    CatSiena
    Sunday
  • Cat_Witch
    Are we in teams yet am I looking in the wrong place?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 5,023 Member
    Are we in teams yet am I looking in the wrong place?

@Dioxleywilden You are in the right place! Sit tight, it was a holiday weekend and we're just getting caught up. @AB0215 will get you assigned to a team as soon as possible.
  • Llorraine11
    Thank Goodness.. plz let me know also , thank you!!
  • KinstugiJoy
    KinstugiJoy Posts: 9 Member
    Am I too late to be added on a team as a cheerleader?
  • CatSiena
    CatSiena Posts: 5 Member
    CatSiena, I know we're waiting on teams, but wanted to share that I find weighing every day very difficult. I say to myself "it's just data," but some days it feels like so much more. I'll keep working to get to a point where weight really is data and not judgment, success, or failure. Thanks for reading!
    SW 212 GW 155ish Started July, 2022!
  • Llorraine11

CatSiena wrote: »
    CatSiena, I know we're waiting on teams, but wanted to share that I find weighing every day very difficult. I say to myself "it's just data," but some days it feels like so much more. I'll keep working to get to a point where weight really is data and not judgment, success, or failure. Thanks for reading!
    SW 212 GW 155ish Started July, 2022!

Thank you !!
  • chrisystel
    chrisystel Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all, I have been checking back here for the new team placements, but I have not seen any updates. Is this still where I should be looking? Please let me know, thanks!
  • AB0215
    TO those who signed up and were not assigned to a team, my apologies, I had a personal emergency come up and it took weeks to resolve and I apologize, if you're still interested, I will get you on a team as soon as possible.

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    @AB0215 I just wanted to say thanks so much for the update. I’m personally grateful for all you do to run this group, it’s been a game changer for me. I hope things are better in your world. Sending virtual hugs. Wishing you & yours all the best.