July NEW Member Registrations

Options
2»

Replies

• Cat_Witch
    Cat_Witch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are we in teams yet am I looking in the wrong place?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    Are we in teams yet am I looking in the wrong place?

@Dioxleywilden You are in the right place! Sit tight, it was a holiday weekend and we're just getting caught up. @AB0215 will get you assigned to a team as soon as possible.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness.. plz let me know also , thank you!!
  • KinstugiJoy
    KinstugiJoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to be added on a team as a cheerleader?
  • CatSiena
    CatSiena Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CatSiena, I know we're waiting on teams, but wanted to share that I find weighing every day very difficult. I say to myself "it's just data," but some days it feels like so much more. I'll keep working to get to a point where weight really is data and not judgment, success, or failure. Thanks for reading!
    SW 212 GW 155ish Started July, 2022!
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

CatSiena wrote: »
    CatSiena, I know we're waiting on teams, but wanted to share that I find weighing every day very difficult. I say to myself "it's just data," but some days it feels like so much more. I'll keep working to get to a point where weight really is data and not judgment, success, or failure. Thanks for reading!
    SW 212 GW 155ish Started July, 2022!

Thank you !!
  • chrisystel
    chrisystel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have been checking back here for the new team placements, but I have not seen any updates. Is this still where I should be looking? Please let me know, thanks!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    TO those who signed up and were not assigned to a team, my apologies, I had a personal emergency come up and it took weeks to resolve and I apologize, if you're still interested, I will get you on a team as soon as possible.

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I just wanted to say thanks so much for the update. I’m personally grateful for all you do to run this group, it’s been a game changer for me. I hope things are better in your world. Sending virtual hugs. Wishing you & yours all the best.