Options
    Steps:
    7/14 7,568
    7/15 9,533
    7/16 7,108
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    What's everyone's plans for this week? Name your top two things you want to focus on this week...GO!
    Jessica
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Sorry @jessicakrall8 ! I can’t remember when I last posted steps. Hopefully this will go back far enough…

7/6 16,231
    7/7 13,737
    7/8 19,344
    7/9 9,784
    7/10 15,321
    7/11 16,990
    7/12 14,158
    7/13 7,353
    7/14 8,539
    7/15 14,972
    7/16 11,690

This coming week I start training for a half marathon in October so I’m going to focus on my training program. I’m also going to try and stay alcohol free this week. It really help with my calories! Not just the alcohol- the snacks that go with the wine…
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - I’m glad you’re feeling better and confirmed you’re COVID-free.

I’m going to concentrate on getting enough sleep and eating more ‘clean’ food, such as fruit, vegetables, and unprocessed food.

I’ve got some odd work hours this week so it will be a challenge to sleep enough hours and get a good night of rest. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, Yeah, the hardest part is getting back dressed after the shower, LOL! Boston was WICKED humid today with a long stretch of 90's days ahead! When it's like that my portable A/C only brings it down to about 82 - Bleagh! Stay COOL!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 glad you finally tested negative. Covid sucks!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    Motivational Monday

b9jfib20ijzo.png

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    What's everyone's plans for this week? Name your top two things you want to focus on this week...GO!
    Jessica

We have too much leftover food from our daughter's birthday party. My plan is to avoid most of the unhealthy leftover pizza, chips, queso etc and tackle the leftover salad, fruit, and veggies. I'm also hiding from the cupcakes. Wish me luck.

Directions to your house?!! I just want to help with the queso...LOL! Just kidding...I need none of it! Hope her party was amazing!
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - your post made me laugh (quote:..."I wonder which turnip truck I fell from as a child...") so funny 🤣. Thank you for the humor & levity.

My Plan for the week: keep the consistency going. I've been doing fairly well in the last week & a half, logging & mostly staying under, completing my studies, making my step-count goals. My (health-related) actions seem to have paid off & reflected on the scale this past weigh-in, which helps reinforce the focus.
    Note: I don't beat myself up if one day isn't perfect and I don't hit all the marks. I make a mental note and plan (mostly in my head) how my next day will go (what specific actions i can take to bounce back).

** A new habit I'm trying to implement: take 10 mins in the morning to Stretch

Steps update (goal 6k):
    7/14 - 6,909
    7/15 - 5,123
    7/16 - 7,836
    7/17 - 8,091
  • bassclef
    bassclef Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I intend to focus on (1) accurate food logging, especially tomorrow with a coworker's. birthday celebration. And (2) to pay attention to my emotions during TV watching to prevent the mindless eating that I often do.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    5ncmz6cmyirn.png
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 sending you well wishes! Very scary
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW thank you,I'm trying to keep calm & think positive until I get a reply from my doctor.Not taking my BP for a few days,the numbers are stressing me out !
    Still really hot today,walked to supermarket this morning & enjoyed the air con 🤣 Got the bus back.
    My steps @jessicakrall8
    7/15 11,122
    7/16 8,621
    7/17 6,674
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,183 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Sun 7/17: 10,320
    Mon 7/18: 22,542 😃
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @izzyred9400 - I’ve heard stories about how the health monitoring features of watches can alert the wearer about a concern and prevent a medical emergency. I’m so glad you recognized that your blood pressure numbers were high and other data points had changed somewhat suddenly. You acted quickly and I’m sure that will make a positive difference. Best wishes identifying the underlying the cause of your higher blood pressure numbers so you can address it. You seem to be handling the waiting period well, staying calm until you have more information. You’re a fantastic role model for taking action on the things you can while not dwelling on the things that are outside of your control!
This discussion has been closed.