Getting Back on Track!

Options
DRL100281
DRL100281 Posts: 6 Member
Hello beauties!

I’ve been on and off here for many years. I went completely off track a few years ago and COVID isolation didn’t help. I’m in desperate need of support to help me get back on track! My short term goal is to lose 40 lbs over the next 18 weeks. Looking to add friends for an interchange of encouragement.

Replies

• teelabrown7
    teelabrown7 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hi! How are you doing on your goals? I am also working on losing 40 pounds. I'm trying to take it 5 pounds at a time.
    I hope we can get this group active again!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,967 Member
    Options
    I commit to dropping in and saying hi at least 3 times a week. Here's my "hi" :wink:

What are you ladies doing to lose your 40lbs? I buckled down mid March and have lost almost 20lbs. I got lazy this last month but will get back to doing what I need to do after this weekends activities (I have a wedding to attend). I would like to lose another 50 or so pounds.
  • teelabrown7
    Options
    I’m getting ready to do a 7 day Wellbeing Reset August 1-7th! It complements the 30 day system I’m continuing with!
    If anyone needs a change I’d love to have you join me!
  • itladyee
    Options
    @teelabrown7 I will check out the Wellbeing reset. Not with those dates though as I will be on vacation! I did stumble upon Intermittent fasting....and think it might be a tool for me... Good luck to you and keep us updated on your GREAT progress (you can do this)
  • teelabrown7
    Options
    Vacation is a definite Yay! Enjoy your break!
    I have found this to be helpful!
    Are you on Facebook? My private group has support and great info! I’ll send you the link in a dm.
    If anyone else wants to join, message me!
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    DRL100281 wrote: »
    Hello beauties!

I’ve been on and off here for many years. I went completely off track a few years ago and COVID isolation didn’t help. I’m in desperate need of support to help me get back on track! My short term goal is to lose 40 lbs over the next 18 weeks. Looking to add friends for an interchange of encouragement.

I've been on and off, as well. Motivation has left me, but I am staying committed to the process. We can do it. What helps me is logging everyday. Welcome back!
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    I commit to dropping in and saying hi at least 3 times a week. Here's my "hi" :wink:

What are you ladies doing to lose your 40lbs? I buckled down mid March and have lost almost 20lbs. I got lazy this last month but will get back to doing what I need to do after this weekends activities (I have a wedding to attend). I would like to lose another 50 or so pounds.

Keep coming back 😁. We've got this
  • itladyee
    Options
    I was on vacation for a week and half. It was wonderful. I gained 3lbs but I'm not worried about it. I enjoyed myself! Now it's back to business!
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    a lesson I learned is just to set the number goal but no time frame. You will get frustrated that the scale is not moving. I have played the weight loss game before and lost my mind gained back and started again and I am finally in a space where I am like I am going to focus on calorie deficit and strength training my goal is 1-2lbs a week. If i lose more then awesome.

From influencers to others I know that said I need to lose x amount of pounds by this date gained it all back . I think focusing on how you feel on your journey is better, but that's just me everyone has their own journey to live.

Im down 60lbs and I will continue to aim for 1-2lbs a week.
  • itladyee
    Options
    a lesson I learned is just to set the number goal but no time frame.

I love it.
  • teelabrown7
    Options
    Great thoughts ladies! I am using Isagenix. I love that its a complete system and super convenient. As long as i limit my snacks i lose weight. I’m down 11 pounds this summer.