Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.4 pounds. Not as much as I had hoped, but a loss is a loss, right? This has been another good week where I've come pretty close to sticking with my plan (there were two unplanned glasses of bourbon this week, but otherwise, no snacks or extra alcohol). I also kept up with my exercise. So, my plan is to simply keep what I'm doing, and resist the unplanned "errors" (so to speak).

182/140/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,907 Member
    Options
    Up 1.4 Wednesday, at WW. Still maintaining.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds.

I stuck with my plan of tracking and limiting junk food, although I was a bit over on my junk food allotment - - nothing major, though.

I had a stomach bug for a few days, so this weigh-in may be impacted by that. I felt fine, and my eating wasn't affected by it, but still . . .

I plan to stick with my plan and to add some intentional exercise this week.

Have a great weekend!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,942 Member
    Options
    Down 6 lbs this week and continuing on my reset phase of getting this *#@!* off since 7/15/ with 17.8 lbs so far. It's really nothing to be proud of since I put 61.8 lbs back on from I don't remember. Lots and Lots of water over the dam mostly medical.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week on my way back to goal. Mostly good choices, lots of walking in the heat, etc.