Options
srriley66
srriley66 Posts: 8 Member
Hello! I am so super excited!! I started intermittent fasting, 16-8 on 08/07/22. I am down 12.2 pounds and it is only 08/16/22. I am guessing it is because I am pretty big and I will level out soon. So I am here to help keep my motivation going for when it does slow down. I am packing wholesome salads for my lunch and healthier choices for dinner. The fasting makes me look forward actually enjoying eating my healthy choices. I hope everyone here is having a great day and I thank you for any future words of support and encouragement.

Replies

• Rhiannonmueller5599
    Options
    Hi! New member as well. I'm doing OMAD. Catholic school teacher. Soooo many snacks involved in teaching. I find OMAD makes my internal 'no' easier rather than focusing on the next meal time where I over indulge.
  • aylabradshaw
    aylabradshaw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was going through posts on this group and was wondering if it was still active! I'm new as well, I just joined today. I'm not on social media so it's exciting for me to find people that are interested in IF. I have one friend that is into it with me, but most people just think I'm starving myself, which is far from the truth!
    16-18hrs tend to be my sweet spot so far. I've been fasting every day for about 7 weeks now and am averaging about 1lb per week loss. I've read it's mostly water weight in the beginning.
    Anyways, I don't want to blow up this feed, but wanted to say hi!