TGIF Cuppa Joe: 9.23.22

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    G'Morning

1 down. 1 to go.
    Celebration at work went perfectly....followed by a nice Happy Hour!
    Tonight is a more intimate celebration (family and a few invited guests).
    DW has been helping me all week with gifts and such......I'm still sad and melancholy!

Safe travels everyone to VA! Chilly tonight (high in 50's). Perfect night for a firepit and some vino and hot chocolate and s'mores!

TGIF!

#Sassy & Rita update?

Are our IN friends still on cruise?

Cheers,
    SKipper
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB! We stayed over in Cleveland last night at our friend’s house. She’s away on vacation, too. It felt a little weird being here without her! But she made it very homey for us with baskets of snacks and little notes everywhere. I love her.

And now I can’t wait to see everyone in VA! I am especially excited to get to know all the wives. 🥰

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Sassy was really happy to have the grandkids come over last night. She is getting pretty bored with her forced inactivity. Misses her usual; long walks and play time in the yard. Elsie and Andrew provide a nice distraction.

Looking forward to a group photo of all the BBBers who get together this weekend.
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Morning BBB
    Safe travels and enjoy VA - We're with you in spirit!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Have a great meetup.

No big plans today. We will leave here in just over a week so need to check the pantry and maybe make one more grocery store trip. We plan to camp our way to colorado if the temps are OK so need to have food prepped in the cooler. Might make that soup today and get it in the freezer. Sunset last night was spectacular.

ydzqhx040czp.jpeg
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Have a great meet up in VA!!!

Be safe!

Temps here dropped into 50's. Here comes fall!

Beautiful sunsets everywhere it seems this past week!!

Have fun!
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Greetings from the road. Lunch stop in Altavista, VA. About 3 hours from Lake Anna.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    WHAT A GREAT LOOKING GROUP!