How to Find Your Team Invitation

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
edited October 2022 in Social Groups
Everyone who requested a team has been sent an invitation!

Thanks to @Dianedoessmiles1 for creating this visual: How to Find Your Invitation!

Please accept the invitation and join your team as soon as possible.
74b8rhsaf2hr.png

Replies

• SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    Options
    So, if the only option it gives me is to leave the group, does that mean I'm in and on the requested team?
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,413 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @SharonWIMSONFLOWER ( @Ceriusly1 ) - Sharon, are you saying it is showing you on the Mission Slimpossible FALL Team? Because on my end it shows you have not yet accepted your invitation. Try this link please:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/members/143693-2022-fall-mission-slimpossible

(Kicking myself for not remembering to include it in the Mail I sent out until I was on the last one. Today has been a bit "off" for me. But we Slimmers are persistent and will get you on board!)
  • joywilson383
    joywilson383 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I haven’t gotten my invitation?. I’m wanting to get into Rain dancers group please. Thank you. Joy
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,229 Member
    Options
    I haven’t gotten my invitation?. I’m wanting to get into Rain dancers group please. Thank you. Joy

HI Joy!! Please look for your invitation to the Shape Shifter team. You have the wonderful chance of meeting different people on their team, and highly likely some you already know. The Shape Shifters are a wonderful team also. Please do accept it, the Rain Dancer team was full and @Ceriusly1 and all of us OAL's wish to balance out the teams. No doubt they'll really enjoy you.
    You should be able to find your invite by following the picture up above and you may of already. So happy you with us on the 5% Challenge!! Where we all get to reach for our goals.
  • SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    Options
    @DNjoys, no. And that link says I don't have permission.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @SharonWIMSONFLOWER I sent you MFP mail with a new link. Sometimes the link coming from a new person works.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,089 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 @Dianedoessmiles1 Hello, I did not receive my invitation for the Rain Dancers. Please advise. Thank you
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @itladyee That is my mistake. I will send your invitation now.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    @Ceriusly1 @Dianedoessmiles1 Hello, I did not receive my invitation for the Rain Dancers. Please advise. Thank you

@Ceriusly1 Likely has the info for you, but just double checking if you looked under your GROUPS ,, found here
    jrkt16s5n8z8.png
    And or under notification? If it has any numbers near the notification "bell" Please click there also to see if you see your invite if it's not under groups. I am not sure if perhaps you may of been invited to another team, if so please accept it. Its so much fun to get to know other members also.

08npma9fv5c5.png
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @itladyee That is my mistake. I will send your invitation now.

Thank you!!!
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,413 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @Limsha2 , your invitation to the Mission Slimpossible Team has been sent. Here's the link to our team:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143693-2022-fall-mission-slimpossible

Or, see the instructions in the initial post in this thread for how to find your invitation. If you have any problems finding your invitation or joining, please comment here or accept my friend request so I can communicate with you. (I'm the Motivational Leader for the Mission Slimpossible team). Hope to see you on board soon!

Dee
  • cindiblevins
    cindiblevins Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am not seeing my invite either, and no clue which team! Sorry it is just so confusing!
  • cindiblevins
    cindiblevins Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just to note, I am using the app...not the website.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @cindiblevins I sent you a new invitation to a different team. All unaccepted invitations were removed on Day 1 of the challenge in order to balance the teams. You will be with the Red Hot Chili Steppers. Please accept your invitation as soon as possible.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143690-2022-fall-red-hot-chili-steppers
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Just to note, I am using the app...not the website.

HI Cindi on the app please click on MORE (on the lower right hand side of your screen ,,,Scroll down to Community ,,,click on that,, than in your upper left hand corner you'll see 3 BLUE lines you see Myfitnesspal. They're to the LEFT of that, Please click on those 3 lines after please click on GROUPS You'll see NEW GROUP and right above there will be your invite.

This may make it easier:

no6ntl5p178p.png
This discussion has been closed.