Sunday Cuppa Joe: 10.30.22

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    G'Morning

I was "reprimanded" by MFP gods for inappropriate content. THOUGH, still don't know what that content was..... Oi Day

Hope you enjoyed game, Lou!

We had a blast at a TCU watch party - Horned Frogs are on fire....8-0! My friend is stupid crazy happy! His TCU son pronounced, "we're going to attend the bowl game, Dad!" That was a $10k phone call! Haaa

Down another # this week. Ugh. Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

Here's to a great/slow, day!

Skipper
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Dennis!!!!

Terrific wedding. At church now to play bells at 8 service
  • Authenticity3
    Authenticity3 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Dennis!!!! I'm singing to you ... can you hear me?
    I wonder what the reprimand was all about, Skip? So weird. A little clarification would probably help people know what to/not to do.

We've had a nice, quiet weekend. No grandkids, which is super unusual for us. Jim is happy because Michigan won last night ... GO BLUE! Today will be online WW workshop, church, kids for lunch after church, a nap, some raking, and a recovery meeting. I did some of my weekly food prep yesterday, so just a tiny bit of that today, too. I'll probably get some reading in ... but then I ALWAYS find a way to get some reading in. :wink:
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Happy Birthday Dennis!
    Bad Skipper! An important rule of dog training is not to make a correction unless the dog knows exactly what he/she is being corrected for, otherwise the dog will do it again.

BBB OP ;-)

• DocSkippy
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dennis!

lszphuebxcol.jpg
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Many happy returns of the day, Dennis.

I was so engrossed in talking with my mom yesterday, that I forgot my Ducks were even playing. Happily, they won easily. My mom is looking great for 99, though she has trouble moving around. She has a wheelchair to use when she is out and around and uses a walker in her house. We're all looking forward to 100, next year.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Dennis!!! Hope today is full of all your favorites!

We just stayed home after the round trip car ride and watched a Netflix show called From Scratch. I thought it was good.

Today is grocery shopping and some food prep. Maybe head by ds2s for some garage door opener issue help. Oh the joys of the first time house owner....

Trick treaters will be around here tomorrow night. I haven't decided yet if we will be.

Have a great day BBB

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    I hear WW is rolling out a new plan. Said to be like an old plan... ?
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Dennis - Enjoy!!
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Thanks for the good wishes BBB family. Those trips around the sun are taking less time than the used to.
    • Started the day with church and SS and I didn't have to work.
    • Skip, wasn't there supposed to be some big new toy / announcement coming out of Aldie?
    • Hopefully Steph and Ron made it safely to Cuba.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Happy birthday, Dennis!

A&M puts on a fun show. I also got to meet the governor last night which completes my elected official Bingo card!

981sc7g21b2v.jpg
    miiizljm184x.jpg
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!!
    Leaves are full of color in middle Georgia,
    Spent weekend down at Franklin Delanor Roosevelt State Park, annual Widow Sons rally; had clubs there from as far away as Maine and New Mexico. Skipped church service down there trying to miss rain, got home about ten this morning.
    Face and head still very tender, believe it should be better by now.
    Mary, spring seems far away now; but before you know it it'll be time to open place at lake
    Skip, praying for relief Wednesday; may a big juicy steak be in your future sooner than later!
    Quite weekends without kids and grands can be a blessing sometimes
    Busy week ahead, think I need to retire from being retired
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    Awesome photo, Lou.

Yes. I posted but must’ve been part of the spoof😂😂😂

xdhynv5ss01v.jpeg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    What? Not another T-Rex? Just a Limited? You are slacking, Skip.
    That is a good looking truck. I thinks the Ram trucks are currently the best looking trucks.