This DECEMBER I WILL….

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    IF I logged in (which means I at least started the pre-log before work) : 💚 This tells me *and you-all* that I have (a) SIGNED IN before work [and (b) while signed in, kicked off my "Go for the Green" game for the day - can I juggle the ci vs co info for the day to wind up with my Total Remaining "in the green"? = whether I end the day in the red or in the green is irrelevant for THIS thread]

IF, at the end of the day (or next morning, looking back) I LOGGED ALL FOOD (regardless of whether I ended up with Remaining in the green or the red) the 💚 will be changed for a 🤩.

Dec 4

🤩-🤩-🤩-💚-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15
    16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

(I am also using the "December 2022 Plans and Posts" thread to promote the habit of "showed up to exercise")

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    I am active and committed to my health and well-being. Every day in December, I will do either a strength training session or an aerobic treadmill walk.

Week of December 1-7
    1 🚶‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️
    2 🚶‍♀️
    3 🚶‍♀️
    4 🚶‍♀️
    Week of December 8-14
    Week of December 15-21
    Week of December 22-28
    Week of December 29-31
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄 DECEMBER 🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶

My focus this month is to practice my solid habits, while enjoying modest indulgences. Last month, I managed to drop several lbs to combat the tendency to bounce up over the festive season. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Daily Solid Habits:
    💚💚💚💚
    Modest indulgences
    (calories staying in the green)
    🎉🎉🎉🎉

Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

• BMcC9
    Options
    IF I logged in (which means I at least started the pre-log before work) : 💚 This tells me *and you-all* that I have (a) SIGNED IN before work [and (b) while signed in, kicked off my "Go for the Green" game for the day - can I juggle the ci vs co info for the day to wind up with my Total Remaining "in the green"? = whether I end the day in the red or in the green is irrelevant for THIS thread]

IF, at the end of the day (or next morning, looking back) I LOGGED ALL FOOD (regardless of whether I ended up with Remaining in the green or the red) the 💚 will be changed for a 🤩.

Dec 4

🤩-🤩-🤩-🤩-💚-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

(I am also using the "December 2022 Plans and Posts" thread to promote the habit of "showed up to exercise")

• TerriRichardson112
    edited December 2022
    Options
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄 DECEMBER 🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶

My focus this month is to practice my solid habits, while enjoying modest indulgences. Last month, I managed to drop several lbs to combat the tendency to bounce up over the festive season. Long May that continue. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Daily Solid Habits:
    💚💚💚💚💚💚
    Modest indulgences
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• jamcnewman
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I am active and committed to my health and well-being. Every day in December, I will do either a strength training session or an aerobic treadmill walk.

December 5 - did two short outdoor walks (break in the deep freeze gave us a brief milder weather respite). Very busy day with phone visits with family and friends celebrating our daughter’s engagement this past weekend! 💍

Week of December 1-7
    1 🚶‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️
    2 🚶‍♀️
    3 🚶‍♀️
    4 🚶‍♀️
    5 🫶🏻
    Week of December 8-14
    Week of December 15-21
    Week of December 22-28
    Week of December 29-31
  • jamcnewman
    Options

December 6 - 70 minutes weight training at the gym. Did my first 30 second plank! 🥳 Included a 20+ minute quick paced walk on the treadmill.

Week of December 1-7
    1 🚶‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️
    2 🚶‍♀️
    3 🚶‍♀️
    4 🚶‍♀️
    5 🫶🏻
    6 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    Week of December 8-14
    Week of December 15-21
    Week of December 22-28
    Week of December 29-31
  • BMcC9
    Options

Dec 5-6

🤩-🤩-🤩-🤩-🤩-💚-💚-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

At least with my plan as-is, I get a PLUS for "signing in (and MOSTLY logging everything ... didn't measure or even acknowledge the potato chips - the ACKNOWLEDGED mint oreo cookies had already put me over)

Yesterday was my first regular long-term Day On Site. Back at Home-office today, then return to On Site tomorrow. For the next 12.5 month, twice a week on site will be my norm after 2.75 YEARS of 100% home-office.

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,550 Member
    Options
    Moving along rather quickly toward my 360 minutes of exercise challenge my carbs are much better and the non animal source proteins are much better as well.
  • jamcnewman
    edited December 2022
    Options

December 7 - woke to a ridiculous outdoor temperature (-47C), reinforcing the need for this habit of indoor treadmill walking. Now I need to move it earlier in the day. Will be working on that shift in the coming week.

Week of December 1-7
    1 🚶‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️
    2 🚶‍♀️
    3 🚶‍♀️
    4 🚶‍♀️
    5 🫶🏻
    6 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    7 🚶‍♀️
    Week of December 8-14
    Week of December 15-21
    Week of December 22-28
    Week of December 29-31

• KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »

December 7 - woke to a ridiculous outdoor temperature (-47C), reinforcing the need for this habit of indoor treadmill walking. Now I need to move it earlier in the day. Will be working on that shift in the coming week.

OMG, and I thought it was cold here! That's brutal. Glad you have an indoor option!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well on their goals and trackers. I was inspired while reading all of your notes and comments

My first goal/habit this month is to daily do intentional walking/ exercise/ NEAT activities 💖, and to track in the same way as I did in November.

December walking/ exercise/ extra NEAT activities:💖 (rest day💤)

💖-💖-💖
    💤-💖-💖-💖-💖-9-10
    11-12-13-14-15-16-17
    18-19-20-21-22-23-⭐
    ⭐-26-27-28-29-30-🎉

My second goal/habit this month is to continue to draw colorful flowers on my workout calendar, as well as to track here the days that I do something intentional toward maintaining and also preventing my long time friend "paper tiger 🐯" from finding places to play or hide in.

December paper tiger:🐯 (planned day off😄)

🐯-🐯-🐯
    😄-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-9-10
    11-12-13-14-15-16-17
    18-19-20-21-22-23-⭐
    ⭐-26-27-28-29-30-🎉

:flowerforyou:🦋
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    All is going great!
    Steps up a Lot, more hill climbs 12,000
    Daily lately❣️
    Extra exercises improving
    Food Quality up
    Sat fat Reduced greatly
    Scale down
    Sleeping longer

If I lose another 2.0 lbs by Jan 1, I will have had a net 0 loss or gain for 2022. Happy!

BMI 24.7< 25 ✅(My weight also dropped to normal on our new scale, which reads higher.) Doubly happy.
    I feel leaner. I feel stronger. I feel GREAT!

I got into Normal weight & I’m Looking forward to my physical on Dec 9. Success.
    I colored the last plant on my coloring page❣️ I will share it once I have time to

I am excited to use my next coloring page (Penguin/Christmas) for the next 28 days & I’ll continue the $10 per day for the 2nd 28 days until I’ve earned enough for the balance of the course & any additional supplies needed. I have saved a lot of money this month, postponing purchases as I decided what I really wanted to spend my reward money on!

♥️
    Maddie

I’m going to add 15 minutes of mediation daily to my next 28 days goals.

• TerriRichardson112
    edited December 2022
    Options
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄 DECEMBER 🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶

My focus this month is to practice my solid habits, while enjoying modest indulgences. Last month, I managed to drop several lbs to combat the tendency to bounce up over the festive season. Long May that continue. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Daily Solid Habits:
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚
    Modest indulgences
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
    🎉

DH has tested positive for Covid, which is a bit of a spanner in the works. He’s isolating.

I’m testing negative, so there is that.

• TerriRichardson112
    Options
    It’s great to read all your posts and see your successes.

@MadisonMolly2017 🥰 the way you’re saving money for that course. Here’s to the next 28 days.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this @KacyCarpe ☺️
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Oh Terri - I hope your husband has the mildest case and you are spared getting it. 🤞🏻 @TerriRichardson112 💛