Join us!

Options
momwow17
momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
2023 is right around the corner. Join our group now and get prepared to kick the new year off with the right mindset to realize your goals. Let’s do this!

Replies

• momwow17
    Options
    Welcome to our new members! Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about your health and fitness journey.
  • BC_Kid
    BC_Kid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI... Just joined your New group...
  • kattmcd
    kattmcd Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi, I heard about your group from another group I am in. (A fellow Slytherin). I heard you may be a Huffle? I am very impressed with the idea, and I am ready to go this year! I am 56, I have 5 amazing grown kiddos and 4 adorable grand kiddies. I work at a Behavioral Health Hospital. I have had a food addiction for about 20 years or so? I have been going to individual therapy to beat that and it has been a life changer. I have been married to my second husband for 15 years now, and he went from 0 to 5 kids when they were 15-5 years old. Brave man! He has been a great father to them for sure.
    We are going to be empty nesters come January 1, so this year is for ME! I'm excited to get to know you all.
  • momwow17
    Options
    Hi @BC_Kid and @kattmcd, welcome to the group! I'm so happy you're hear. I want this to be the year we reach our goals. I created this group to help keep myself accountable and to give lots of encouragement to everyone who joins. We can make this group whatever we want, so please as inaugural members feel free to suggest topics, events, challenges, games, whatever you think will help everyone stay on track and reach those goals! Thanks so much for joining. I look forward to getting to know you!

Shannon
    momwow17
  • momwow17
    Options
    kattmcd wrote: »
    Hi, I heard about your group from another group I am in. (A fellow Slytherin). I heard you may be a Huffle? I am very impressed with the idea, and I am ready to go this year! I am 56, I have 5 amazing grown kiddos and 4 adorable grand kiddies. I work at a Behavioral Health Hospital. I have had a food addiction for about 20 years or so? I have been going to individual therapy to beat that and it has been a life changer. I have been married to my second husband for 15 years now, and he went from 0 to 5 kids when they were 15-5 years old. Brave man! He has been a great father to them for sure.
    We are going to be empty nesters come January 1, so this year is for ME! I'm excited to get to know you all.

You're right! I'm a Hufflepuff (although I was in Ravenclaw during the holiday term :) ) I'm so glad you decided to join this group. It seems we have a lot in common. I'll be 56 in a couple of months and I have 1 granddaughter, who I adore, so far. I look forward to sharing our journey and supporting each other this year!