💺✈Do You Want a Seat on a Plane?Topic Closed

Options

Replies

• JanetMH1
    JanetMH1 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I am ready to board a flight after a rough year. Mission Slim possible is my request, but any team is fine.

Thanks!
    Janet
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group thing and I don't find the instructions intuitive - thus bear with me as I hope I joined correctly
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,748 Member
    Options
    @JustRamona Your post here tells me you did indeed join correctly. Team invitations will start going out 12/26 at the convenience of the team leaders.
  • shyjoy
    shyjoy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have never done a challenge. Any team is perfect for me,
  • Katynben52
    Katynben52 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how I missed this?! I would like to be on Red Hot Chilli Steppers again!? Am I reading correctly that the teams are closed? Thank you
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @Katynben52 Invitations will start going out on 12/26. I'll wait to place you and see if a spot opens on Red Hots. If nothing opens there you will be placed with another team.
  • monamac2
    monamac2 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Somehow missed the link to sign up. Have been on Shape Shifter team and would like to be on that team again. Thank you.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
  • francescopelandlucas
    Options
    I apparently still don't know what I am doing on here and missed the deadline for Red Hots. I would like to be on that team but willing to go to another, if needed. I have been on it since inception. Thanks!
  • sunshineyourway
    sunshineyourway Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I never got an invite for the Winter Challenge. I did request my same team since this has moved to MFP.
    Tenacious GR8ters
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @sunshineyourway Invitations have not been sent yet. I plan on sending the GR8TERS on Monday. I promise we won't take off without you! Merry Christmas!
  • pamlorbieski
    pamlorbieski Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am doing this correctly...is this where I post to hopefully join the next upcoming challenge?
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @pamlorbieski Yes! Look for your team invitation starting tomorrow.
  • MegLovesHistory
    MegLovesHistory Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Is it too late to join a team? If it's okay, I would like to be on the Positively Strong 4 Life team, please!
  • chickee7
    chickee7 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'm late joining. Have always been a Red Hot Chili Stepper but will be happy anywhere.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,997 Member
    Options
    I am late joining. Would love Red Hot Chili Steppers or Mission Slimpossible, but really any team is fine. I'm on maintenance.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Put me in anywhere!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused about where the "invitation" to a particular group is found.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef go to the top of this page and click groups, then my groups. Your invitation will be there. If you are using the app, go to community/groups/my groups to find it.

If you'd like you can follow this link and it will take you to your team.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144058-2023-winter-tenacious-gr8ters-sometimesitslikegratingrock
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 I'm not seeing it at all ... I only see the groups (unrelated to this one) that I belong to. If I click on the link you included it asks me to join. I assume I can join but then I have to provide a reason. Is that the expected behavior?
This discussion has been closed.