Throwback Thursdays

Options
momwow17
momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
edited January 2023 in Social Groups
Use this thread to post pictures and other memories from your weight loss journey.

Replies

• momwow17
    Options
    It's the first Throwback Thursday of the year and I dedicate this one to @kattmcd for our shared love of roller coasters! These pictures are from about 15-18 months ago after I quit my job and started trying to lose weight again. The first picture is from June 2021. I was at my heaviest, about 260 lbs. The second picture is from October 2021. I had lost about 35 lbs at that point. In the first picture, I didn't fit in the seat of the roller coaster, but by October I had lost enough weight to fit. It was a great feeling!

184c907lykvh.png

3uolxspr090p.png

• kattmcd
    kattmcd Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    momwow17 wrote: »
    It's the first Throwback Thursday of the year and I dedicate this one to @kattmcd for our shared love of roller coasters! These pictures are from about 15-18 months ago after I quit my job and started trying to lose weight again. The first picture is from June 2021. I was at my heaviest, about 260 lbs. The second picture is from October 2021. I had lost about 35 lbs at that point. In the first picture, I didn't fit in the seat of the roller coaster, but by October I had lost enough weight to fit. It was a great feeling!

184c907lykvh.png

3uolxspr090p.png

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!! WOOT WOOT! Rollercoasters, HERE WE COME!
  • momwow17
    Options
    @kattmcd what park do you go to? We live near Carowinds in NC. It’s my favorite place on earth.
  • kattmcd
    Options
    @momwow17 I live in Utah. We have a park called Lagoon that we LOVE!
  • kattmcd
    Options
    @momwow17. My sister lives near Greensborough. We are visiting her this summer. It that anywhere near Carowinds?
  • momwow17
    Options
    kattmcd wrote: »
    @momwow17. My sister lives near Greensborough. We are visiting her this summer. It that anywhere near Carowinds?

Yes, Greensboro is a little over an hour from us. My son is in school there. When you visit next time, we should definitely plan a trip to Carowinds!
  • momwow17
    Options
    Tomorrow is Throwback Thursday. I plan to post my most embarrassing weight gain picture and my current state. I'm not where I want to be yet, but so thankful for the progress I've made so far. Please feel free to post your own progress pictures, too, regardless of if you're just starting out or lost lots of weight!