Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,400 Member
    Options
    o5tt0pqu9sf4.jpg
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    @Marilynsretired, your last "Its a new day" post is the perfect inspiration for me. I really let my job/interview situation stress me out and I've been hiding this week because I'm so far off my goals, but I decided that today is a good day to get back on track. I can't change the past, but the future is bright!
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    n7hobbyfmrfq.jpg
  • dianastepheny
    dianastepheny Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    5ji70the0hjg.jpeg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    7tfbl6zx5jpi.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    hatrh199zm2y.jpg
  • dianastepheny
    edited February 2023
    Options
    cd2p2nzx5hla.jpeg
    Found some dance videos that make exercising fun. They have ones set to musical soundtracks like Grease, Mamma Mia, Hamilton, Disney. etc. The time just flies by because the music is so fun.
  • dianastepheny
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well, even if you’re not checking in on here. gpjmcca9o5dc.jpeg
  • momwow17
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being MIA the last month or so. I've been heavy into job hunting and let it distract me from my goals. I'm back today, ready to recommit. I hope everything is going well for all of you who have joined the group. We still have 3/4 of the year left to achieve our goals. Mine is to lose 60 lbs this year which will put me at a total of 100 lbs lost since reaching my highest weight ever in May 2021. I was hoping to already be there by now, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. My goal this week is to focus on calorie and portion control and to exercise at least a little everyday. Let me know how you're doing! I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for hanging in there with me.

Hugs,
    Shannon
  • momwow17
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry for not following through on my intention to lose weight this year. I started a new job and then my dad died and then I lost the new job, so things have been up and down for me, preventing me from finding my focus and motivation, and I've ended up gaining about 20 lbs since March. But, I'm turning the page today and looking forward to reengaging with this group and getting below 200 lbs by the end of the year. I hope you all are doing well. I'll be checking in every day! If I miss a day, feel free to reach out and hold me accountable. We still have 4 months left in the year. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by New Years Day. Today has been a good day so far and I feel confident I can do it. Hope you will join me!
  • momwow17
    Options
    cd2p2nzx5hla.jpeg
    Found some dance videos that make exercising fun. They have ones set to musical soundtracks like Grease, Mamma Mia, Hamilton, Disney. etc. The time just flies by because the music is so fun.

I love this! Thanks for sharing it :smile:
  • momwow17
    Options
    o5tt0pqu9sf4.jpg

I'm going to make this my mantra! Everyday is a new opportunity to start again or keep going. Thanks for the reminder.
  • momwow17
    Options
    I'm very stoked about the upcoming weekend. I am going to a music festival with my daughter, second child (who is transgender non-binary, which is why I refer to them as "second child") and my granddaughter. I am afraid that the only food that's going to be available is going to be food truck, so it'll be a challenge to find healthy things to eat. Any suggestions?