So lonely

Options
BOC57
BOC57 Posts: 44 Member
So I've been intermittent fasting since May 21, 2022. and I can see that this group is very quiet. My guess is that if you are intermittent fasting you probably aren't coming on here very much because you don't necessarily need to track intake. But just thought I'd leave a note to say "I was here" Later gator.

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    ~ Waving Hi ~ Thanks for sharing

Yes ... group tends to be quiet...
    I personally have cut back my computer time...trying to get more exercise in...

Wishing you all the best & much Success

• beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Don't want you to be lonely! Add me as a friend if you wish. Also, you can track your own goals at "I Challenge Myself" if you wish. We are a small but friendly team.
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I hope this is ok to say. 😊
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I started again a week ago. I’m 63 and used to fasting, so jumping back into 36 hour fasts 3 days a week was easy. I tried keto with it and it made me dizzy. I tried just eating without tracking and I didn’t lose weight. I have 60 lbs (55 now) to lose. So I’m tracking now with a Mediterranean Diet and I lost 4.8 lbs this week. It’s actually easier than I expected.
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    cbelc2 wrote: »
    I started again a week ago. I’m 63 and used to fasting, so jumping back into 36 hour fasts 3 days a week was easy.

That's an interesting approach. How do you time the 36-hour fasts? Do you just keep eating once every 36 hours?
  • jphillips0276
    jphillips0276 Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I just joined the group but do usually check in every day or so. Feel free to add me. ©