Wednesday: 21,190
    Thursday: 14,412
    Friday: 11,102
    Saturday: 17,905

Total Steps For The Week: 111,042
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team. I have been watching my nutrition. It seems I am always low on potassium. Has anyone ever used a potassium supplement? Any ways. I did good yesterday. Stayed below my calorie goal, drank my water, and got my steps. I am feeling good about my progress.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,192 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Greetings from sunny Florida! The weather has been perfect for vacation so far.

Almost forgot to post last weeks steps. Not a ton but I'll have plenty this week with all the walking I've been doing.

Steps 1/29 thru 2/4

Sun 7053
    Mon 5504
    Tuesday 6485
    Wed 7298
    Thursday 6733
    Fri 7721
    Sat 8146

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    When losing weight, it is both physical weight and mental weight. As I go along in my journey, I have found that you have to work on both. Or when you get to the end of your physical weight loss, you still have lots of work to do on your mindset. For so many years I have used food for comfort and pain relief. So when I am thinking that I just want some food, I have started asking myself what am I really looking for. I am working on getting back to a natural eater. It is not easy, without food, dealing with the pain, both physical and mental. But everyday, sometimes many times a day, I practice. Like any other habit, every week it gets easier.

On that note, I had a good day yesterday. Under my calorie goal, got my steps, and drank my water. and that is a great accomplishment because yesterday was super stressful.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    When losing weight, it is both physical weight and mental weight. As I go along in my journey, I have found that you have to work on both. Or when you get to the end of your physical weight loss, you still have lots of work to do on your mindset. For so many years I have used food for comfort and pain relief. So when I am thinking that I just want some food, I have started asking myself what am I really looking for. I am working on getting back to a natural eater. It is not easy, without food, dealing with the pain, both physical and mental. But everyday, sometimes many times a day, I practice. Like any other habit, every week it gets easier.

On that note, I had a good day yesterday. Under my calorie goal, got my steps, and drank my water. and that is a great accomplishment because yesterday was super stressful.

I totally agree with you!
    That mental burden is so much heavier and difficult to get rid of!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I didn't eat enough calories yesterday. Work and life was so busy, there was no time for lunch. My lunch was a working lunch because I had to a meeting with my attorney. I have hired her to help me get custody or adopt my Granddaughter. Great news is, when I got home from the day, I was very hungry of course. But I did not over eat my dinner. I told my self. "Just because I am super hungry does not change the size of my stomach" and I believed me!!

Have a great day everyone.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 192.5
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I think my loss is from having the stomach bug this week. So I am not that excited about it. If I keep it next week then I will be happy.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    No weigh in for me this week since I'm away from home. I've been doing pretty well sticking to plan for the most part but more alcohol and splurging on dessert one day have me going over my daily goals by a bit. The good news is I'm averaging over 10k exercise steps per day so hopefully no weight gain. Walking or doing cardio in the mornings and walks on the beach in the evening every day.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    minstrelofsarcasm
    February Week Two - Friday Weigh-In

Previous Weight: 174.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 174.4 lbs
    Loss to Date: 59.6 lbs

I gotta be honest, I haven't actually posted an update in here in weeks. And it's partially because I haven't lost anything in the past year, and I was (am) letting it get to my head. This isn't to say I haven't been working hard, this isn't to say I haven't been trying. It's more that I've been focused on other goals, and life has gotten in the way.

There have been obvious changes to my body composition. I am lifting heavier than ever, my endurance has greatly increased, I fit better into my clothes, my medical scans have shown positive improvement... I can guarantee I have replaced some of my body fat with muscle. I am just not seeing it on the scale.

I am also not sure if I have mentioned it, but one of my childhood friends is getting married in September. Her bachelorette party is in June, and she decided not to have a bridal party (to avoid drama, I get it), so she planned the bachelorette party herself and invited a little more than a dozen of us.

A couple weeks ago, she sent out a group text to the entire group of ladies, explaining the kind of pictures she wants to take and suggested that all of us, over the next couple months, make sure we have the right clothing to get the pictures she wants. Everything was pretty straight forward, I liked the idea she was going for. I did not, however, like that she started a smaller chat that started "To My Curvier Friends -" and then proceeded to tell about six of us that we were not allowed to wear certain items (e.g. strapless dresses, dresses shorter than a certain length), have heels over a certain height, particular colors, etc. Two of the women in that chat have recently had children and are self conscious about their bodies.

So, I've decided to break all of the rules she set specifically for her "curvy" friends, while also getting as in shape as possible before the party. I'm calling it my "spite body".
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    abp1025

Weigh in day Friday.

PW: 192.4 lbs
    CW: 192.2 lbs

Didn't have as good a week this week. I have been under the weather the past few days. My steps are also down for the week. I'll be back in the groove next week when I am feeling better. I'll take just about breaking even for the week though on weight.
This discussion has been closed.