How long have you been keto?

Options
I'm just curious what other's experiences are like in this group. I found keto in January of 2014. It balanced my hormones so well that I ended up preggo within a few months. So here I am much later getting back to being serious with my keto. I'm 26 days in and taking this very seriously. So how long have you been keto?

Replies

• scottmichelle74
    scottmichelle74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started 8 days ago. My husband started a month ago. He is down 30 lbs, I am down 13!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been keto since mid January. I'm down almost 30 lbs. I've had a few cheat days, and that just sabotages my progress, and causes me to gain 4-5 pounds of water weight. Then it takes several days to a week to get the water off. No more cheat days!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I started Oct 11th 2015 and am down 50lbs. April was a rough month for me and I didn't lose much of anything, just maintained my 50lb loss. Gained and lost and gained and lost from not sticking strict to Keto. Resetting now and going back to 100% Keto, at least until my birthday :) Then I will have cupcakes I'm sure!
  • scottmichelle74
    scottmichelle74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just over 2 weeks now. I feel amazing! I wake up no problem every morning without an alarm clock...... Me, known for ( don't talk to me for at least an hour after I wake up and drink some coffee). My normal wake up time always crept later and later in the morning. Now I wake up 5-6 am consistently and ready to go!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good thing I finally checked back on this post! Sounds like everyone is making great progress. I'm down 14 pounds since I restarted keto - 45 days ago. It's not quite as much as I'd like it to be at this point, but when I did the math I'm losing at a little over two pounds a week so I can't complain about that! I'm looking forward to moving through some sizes. I have yet to budge size wise, but I think that's because of where the fat is coming from right now. I have several clothing items waiting for me about three sizes down, so I'd love to get into those sooner rather than later!

Scottmichelle - that's awesome that you're now so full of energy in the mornings. I'm still not a morning person, but I think it's because the baby wakes me up between 6:30 and 7:00 most mornings and I just want to curl up and sleep more. It's hard to sleep with him climbing on me and swatting at my face though! :tongue:
  • kbmjohnson7438
    kbmjohnson7438 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new to the app not sure how to reply, but I have done keto several times the first time I lost 35 pounds. Starting again
  • CottonwoodMama1
    CottonwoodMama1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is this still an active group? I've been doing keto for a couple of weeks and lost 15 lbs. I am looking to find others who are still actively on a keto lifestyle.