Keto Journey 2023

Options
Vimala39
Vimala39 Posts: 8 Member
I'm hoping for an opportunity to bring simplicity back to good healthy foods. Foods that provide my body and mind with optimal health and energy. I am determined to get rid of sweets, carbs, breads and sugary fruits. I know how to cook, and I know how to research. Now putting what I know all together. I'm hoping this group will grow into a collective of positive energy!

Replies

• CottonwoodMama1
    CottonwoodMama1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I have been having second thoughts, thinking I couldn't really do it, etc. I don't eat dairy, so getting enough fat has been hard. I've upped my intake of mayo which helps. I also also eat more nuts than I should. If I don't feel hungry I know I have enough fats and not too many carbs. I was way hungrier when I used to eat a lot of carbs. Now, not as much. It's still a huge learning curve for me. My weight finally went down again today, which is helpful to keep me on track. LOL!
  • Vimala39
    Vimala39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Okay thank you for sharing part of your journey @CottonwoodMama1. This week I've been feeling more full longer and I agree less hungry than with carbs and I've been having more energy during my workouts.