Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.6 pounds. Mostly just staying steady/bouncing in the same range lately. At least I'm still maintaining.

182/141/146
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,022 Member
    Options
    Down 3.4 lbs. this week. Down 20.8 lbs since Dr. put me on excelerated Lasix 22 days ago. At my follow up yesterday he's lowering me fom the 80mg to 40 once in the morning and wants me to keep my fluids down as much as possible so we can help manage the fluid build up.

Main thing I feel so much better and my legs are way much better as far as the edema is concerned.

On to another week.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,125 Member
    Options
    My weight is being screwed with all this stuff. Carrying 5 days of colon backup. Plus, a bunch of extra water, as they feel I'm getting dehydrated. Hopefully it will be resolved by next week.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Down 0.5 -- that's good enough considering I consumed 2 days worth of points on Sunday
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Up 4.6# this week. I made good choices while traveling, and made good choices for Valentines Day. Those good choices on Valentines included half of a carrot cake serving. The next day, I was up 4.6#. Pretty sure I didn’t take 9n over four pounds of food, but it is what it is. On the plus side, my Thursday evening weigh-in this week was exactly at goal.