Weight No More Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    <3 Thank you @GinLee61!

<3 Thank you @minstrelofsarcasm! I did not eat that much extra after all. We ordered smaller portions from the lunch menu and had a lot of salad. Of course I enjoyed the cake but then I was so full that I did not eat anything for the rest of the day.

<3 Thank you @kelliward1!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Username: Stimpy56
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    PW: 244.5
    CW: 246.5

Sorry Team, but a 2 pound gain after a 4 day cruise is not bad in my opinion. Wife and I did a cruise for our 20th anniversary, so we splurged a little (OK a lot, LOL). Now we both are back to our normal eating routine (high protein and low carb) and I have been back to the gym as well. This weekend I plan on getting the garden beds ready for Summer planting, as I already purchased some Tomatoes, Jalapenos, and green onions plants. With DST this weekend I can have more time outside when I come home to do stuff like tending to flower / garden beds and mowing the lawn.
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @Stimpy56 2lbs isn't that much for a 4 day cruise, after my 1 day trip to San Antonio this last weekend I gained 2 lbs. Mostly due to the high sodium foods of fast food and Chinese food. Enjoy your gardening...I need to do my "flower beds" in our front yard..but it gets too hot here in Texas and my back and knees are not happy with me afterwards.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 194.2
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Starting weight Jan 1. 2023: 151.6
    PW: 144.4
    CW: 145

Weigh in day Thursday
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in: 3/10/23

PW: 162.3
    CW: 162.2

My progress seems to be leveling off again but I did have a couple higher calorie days including one when I ate way too many potato chips. Just have to keep going. I'm still hoping to get below 160 by the end of March.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    w5si1pey8w9y.jpg

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Cyndiesstuff
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW 164.9
    CW 164.9
    Maintain
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I do feel a little bummed that there was no loss today. And I also feel proud of myself. My reflection yesterday was inspiring. So I may not have lost physical weight, but mentally I lost weight this week. I have realized that, I am making huge progress and it does not have to show on the scale every time. I just started a new supplement that is suppose to help repair my bowels. Along with all my other pain, I have pain there too. My digestive system is a mess! Maybe this is the answer to fix my gut. Like with everything we do in life, only time and consistency will tell if it is helpful. It is date night tonite. The brewery that we go to in our town has made my favorite beer specially for me! What a great place. Have a great day everyone!

Losing mental weight is just as important as losing physical weight. To be successful in maintenance we must do both.
  • colemanmelissa
    colemanmelissa Posts: 46 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    melissacoleman430
    Pw 240.7
    Cw 239.4
    Weigh in day Friday
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh

Pw:155
    Cw:156
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 206.4
    Cw- 207.4
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 79.8 kg/175.93 lb
    Current weight: 78.6 kg/173.28 lb
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Happy anniversary @Stimpy56 & wife 🥂
  • BodyTalking
    edited March 2023
    Options
    My daily one thing flew out the window this week 🙃

What I did do, was not overeat each day, on the day that I did the most steps, I ate more but it levelled out ok. Even though my steps weren't great this week and I've had an emotional set back, I lost a bit of weight. I was pleasantly surprised by that today.

Have a good weekend teamies 🌷
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Happy 50th @MotylekOkruchy 🎂🥳🎉

That's definitely a day when you can enjoy some indulgence 💐
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary @Stimpy56 & wife 🥂

Thanks!
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is a day late.

abp1025

Weigh in day typically Friday.

PW: 193.0 lbs
    CW: 193.0 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Mar 12th. Join us for Spring into Fitness, a 7-day activity and nutrition challenge, with links to lots of recipes and ideas for inspiration. Hope you enjoy it! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10886145/march-week-3-group-challenge-spring-into-fitness/p1?new=1

Look forward to sharing your week ahead! Good luck!
    Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.