New here

Options
pastyg350
pastyg350 Posts: 1 Member
Hi my name is Pat and I am new here. I am getting active again after some life changing deaths over the last year. It has been rough.
I am back to logging my food and weighting myself, walking in my treadmill and increasing my activity.
Gratefuls are a part of my daily routine. 10 each day. Reminds me there are many things in this world to be grateful for if you just stop and think about it. Excited to get started in a group.

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pat! This is a good space to ask questions, share ideas and celebrate successes. There’s plenty of information here for most any low carb topic. You can also join our monthly challenges to check in and stay on track.
  • DOWNPORT4
    DOWNPORT4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Pat...I am new here too. I was recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic and am now aware of watching sugars and carbs. I wish you well in your new lifestyle choices - am sure you will have success. It would be nice to hear how you are doing.
  • Tiziano2077
    Tiziano2077 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm too new.
    I didn't like at all how my health was going and started working out and diet. It's never too late to get better...