Blood Sugar Question

Options
2»

Replies

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Your doing it Tammy sounds to me that your doing well. Keep it up. I to see doc on wed. for my next A1C result will go for blood work tomorrow. Let's keep doing what needs doing.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    The last 4 days my blood sugar (fasting) has been 110 to 103 so it is coming down even farther , plus I took 30 units of lantus every night , I am down to 22 units . and when I see doc in April I will be very excited to see my numbers . Maybe she will drop me down even more , don't know . Really Thank You for all the in put .

Don't forget to give an update after your appointment.
  • sharpeilvr
    sharpeilvr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My doctor wants my FBS to be 120. That’s why I started keeping track on Fitness Pal. Is there somewhere to track the blood sugars?
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    sharpeilvr wrote: »
    My doctor wants my FBS to be 120. That’s why I started keeping track on Fitness Pal. Is there somewhere to track the blood sugars?

I was never able to figure out how to make MFP track BG. There is probably some way. I used to track it with an app on my phone, and that worked very well.
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I also use an app on my phone. "Blood Glucose Tracker" I find it easy to use and very helpful.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    offitgoes wrote: »
    I also use an app on my phone. "Blood Glucose Tracker" I find it easy to use and very helpful.

That might have been the one I used. I have a new phone and never reinstalled.