Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm up by 0.4 pounds. As always, just bouncing around. Still maintaining at about 10 pounds above my personal target. The next few weeks are going to be a bit more challenging than usual, with a wedding early next week, followed by Passover. That matzoh does all sorts of tricks to my stomach! At least there will be 4 cups of wine to wash it down with! Ha ha.

182/141.4/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,125 Member
    Options
    Steve, I caught your .4 gain, but am holding on to it, for now. Starting to lose the water weight I gained from this what-ever-it -was. Going to see the hematologist, Dr. Fang, at the Norriss Cotton center, this afternoon, and, hopefully, he'll have a new reading on what the heck is going on.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,022 Member
    Options
    Prayers @Al_Howard.
    I'm up 2 lbs this week. I'm still partially out of control eating things I shouldn't and volume not under control either. I'm up 10 lbs from my low back in February. I just got to get my head in the game.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Up 0.5. Still eating a bit too much, but getting closer to the right level.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Join me in raising a glass in honor of my last weigh-in at my Thursday evening meeting. 🍻🍺

I weighed in within my Green Zone once again. Im trying to train myself to think about my weight in ranges rather than numbers, while still thinking about trends. To that end, the fourteen day rolling average of my daily weights has been six pounds under my goal weight for the past two weeks. I’ve settled into an exercise patterns that ensures in get in some exercise even on days I do Tax-Aide, but I’m sorta looking forward to being able to do more after 4/15. I'm not happy with all my decisions over the past week, but I'm satisfied that I made good decisions when I needed to make good decisions.

Next week will be the first week with a different meeting time and a different meeting leader and a different group. I’m not sure what the dynamic will be, and I’m trying to be positive - despite the strong irritation I feel towards WW corporate.

On a loosely related note, I looked up the Board of Directors of WW. It’s largely made up of people with a financial background or people with a management consulting background like McKinsey or Boston Consulting Group. There’s no one there with a customer service experience background, and the one unconventional director is - you guessed it - Oprah. I guess that explains a lot right there.