Spring Themes Announced

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,754 Member
edited March 2023 in Social Groups
Hello Challengers! If you haven't heard yet, Spring Practice week begins one week from today! If you haven't chosen a team yet please send Ceriusly1 an MFP mail.

Our 2023 Spring Challenge Theme is "Taking Time to Enjoy the Flowers of the World"

“Can we conceive what humanity would be if it did not know flowers?” (Maurice Maeterlinck), in answer to this quote, I sure can't!

I found 19 Proven Benefits of Flowers that discusses research studies of the benefits of flowers. I will share a few here. For further reading please see the article.

Flowers Can Help You Focus.
Flowers Can Help You Sleep.
Flowers Can Increase Energy.
Flowers Can Help Improve Mood.

@Dianedoessmiles1 has written our itinerary which will be showcasing different flowers and flowering trees around the world.

4ur70yy08rd4.png

🎉🛬Landing Bonus Points are back! The OALs want everyone to have the opportunity to see and explore the beautiful sights that we visit so get your miles/minutes posted early to help your team land quickly.

Our Living The Good Life, (LTGL), Theme is, "Spring Clean Your Health to Refresh and Renew"

In the natural order of things, Spring is a time of renewal. The days start getting longer, the temperature begins to warm, we look for the first robin, and green appears as if by magic. Nature's best!

I enjoyed reading 9 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Health

"If you want to pay your health and well-being a little extra attention this spring, but don’t know where to start, here are nine tips to get you started." I'll list a few that tie in to our LTGL activities. For further reading, please see the article.

Fill Your Plate With Fresh, In-Season Fruits and Vegetables
Stay Hydrated
Get Outside

Our Spring LTGL activities are:m5rdomw1laim.png

We, hope everyone enjoys our new Spring adventures! Best wishes for a fun and successful Spring Challenge!

Ceri, (Ceriusly1), @Dianedoessmiles1 (Diane), @hicim705 (Heidi), @ladyluk1 (Barb)

Replies

• DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,352 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ceri! Love the themes and having the information destinations and LTGL so early. Really looking forward to this Spring Challenge.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on what’s happening with the spring challenge.
    It gives us time, in case we need it, to plan ahead and look for realistic opportunities to do them.
    Maybe even get them on the go now so we can make a decent fist of them
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,434 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic, thank you for sharing, oh how I love spring and rebirth and flowers and sunsets, as some of you may know ... thank you leaders for all your hard work putting this together so we all benefit !!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,472 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Great to know ahead of time and be able to plan..woo hoo to all for a super job!!!
    Ya'al are up for leaders of the year...!!
  • 1AncientSage
    1AncientSage Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the Spring Challenge
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,217 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up Ceri! You are so well organized.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,812 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the OAL's who worked together and planned ahead so we may all be better prepared for the Spring Challenge. Your hard work and dedication to the challenges does not go unnoticed and is always very much appreciated.
    6bbwcffal500.png
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 386 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    LOVE the LTGL theme and activities for Spring, 2023! I need practice and improvement in most of them! Thanks so much for your inspiration!
    7fv42ky9t4zh.jpg
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    @Walela617 My friend! I am so happy you decided to stick with us!
  • SherileeMFP
    SherileeMFP Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I ❤️🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🥀🪷
    Can’t wait to start.
    Flowers are edible too!
  • losemicaroline
    losemicaroline Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I love the 🌺 flower theme!
  • luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    The flower theme is inspirational and the countries we will "visit" sound interesting, too. Thank you leaders for you work and time on this challenge. It should be fun as well as helping us with our weight loss goals.