Wednesday: 13866
    Thursday: 13675
    Friday: 13492
    Saturday: 12061
    TOTAL: 97,188
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have done my exercise therapy for three days now. It's like physical therapy at home. I don't expect results this early in the program. Consistency is key. A little bit every day helps. I am thinking about my body and the pain alot these last few days. The vacation increased my regular pain from a 3 to a 6 or 7. Today, I am going to focus on reflection. I will change my mind with positivity today. No more wallowing. It only makes me feel worse.

So lets make it a great day today. I will start with some gratitude.

I am thankful for the friends I have made in my life. They have brought me much joy.

What are you grateful for today? Please share. Let's fill our hearts with contentment today.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Wednesday team! We are wrapping up March. Let's (ha ha!) STEP it up for a strong finish! Six of our eight regular step team have posted for this week.

Anyone who wants to join the last two post weeks (post last week's steps and/or this week, once it is over) is welcome to STEP in (heh).

I'd like to get the post up this evening but might wait until morning if it looks like there might be stragglers.

We've got this!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    What are you grateful for today? Please share. Let's fill our hearts with contentment today.

Today, I am grateful that I have a lot of very positive influences in my circle. While things have recently felt like they were not going my way, a lot of people have shown me the ways things have gone right, shifting my perspective for the better. I am always amazed by the fact that, oftentimes, it's not a matter of willpower alone, but the people you choose to surround yourself with, that make the difference.
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    kelliward1

Weigh in: Wednesday

PW: 251.6
    CW: 249.8 🙂

I'm grateful for my husband who is supporting me during my weight loss journey.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Hello WNM! Another new member coming your way for April. Please welcome @JScottJr1988 Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Hey folks - the amazing Downsizers are not only our winningest team, they are recruiting and have more members than all the rest! Yikes! Let's give them a run for their money and grab some new members across the board :smiley: WeightNoMore has been doing really well - but you have room for a few more.

Please share this link freely! If you're on a message board or forum or on your own feed, tell folks that there is room for a few lucky new people to join up. Tell them about your team and how it helps you. They have until Sunday to hop in for April - no April Fools, it's for real!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10887282/registration-for-new-members-april-2023#latest
  • melaniedscott
    Options

I am grateful for a fabulous husband and some pretty awesome friends.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options

Today, I am grateful that I have a lot of very positive influences in my circle. While things have recently felt like they were not going my way, a lot of people have shown me the ways things have gone right, shifting my perspective for the better. I am always amazed by the fact that, oftentimes, it's not a matter of willpower alone, but the people you choose to surround yourself with, that make the difference.

That is totally beautiful!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    kelliward1 wrote: »
    kelliward1

Weigh in: Wednesday

PW: 251.6
    CW: 249.8 🙂

I'm grateful for my husband who is supporting me during my weight loss journey.

You are very blessed to have him in your life!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options

I am grateful for a fabulous husband and some pretty awesome friends.

You are very lucky to have good people in your life!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @JScottJr1988 Welcome to the Team. Lets make April a month of consistency!!
  • vespm
    vespm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i get no notification for some reason and completely forgot i signed up for this. i have all the stats, how do i add them?
    i hope i can do this properly in April
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    vespm wrote: »
    i get no notification for some reason and completely forgot i signed up for this. i have all the stats, how do i add them?

Just put your username, weigh day, previous weight (PW) and current weight (CW) in a post and the captains handle the rest.

If you want to participate in the steps challenge, post weekly steps Sun-Sat, we post a weekly update Wed/Thurs for the previous week (week of March 19-25) will be posted today. That does mean the last week of every month gets summarized the first week of the new month.
  • melaniedscott
    edited March 2023
    Options
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~
    MARCH WEEK FOUR
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 9 (+1 from last week)
    Total Steps: 606,588 (+17.8% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 67,399 (+6.1% from last week)

The Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 93,188 total | 13,884
    @JacquelineRochelle 88,284 total | 12,612 average
    @abp1025 - 86,166 total | 12,309 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @OllieandEd2021 - 75,199 total | 10,743 average
    @ljdanny - 67944 total | 9,706 average
    @JessicaVRosati - 65,101 total | 9,300 average
    @9Harvey - 53,352 total | 7,622 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @BodyTalking - 47,900 total | 6,843 average
    @melaniedscott - 25,454 total | 3,636 average

Two of our three walkers with goals met them on average! They are bolded, as usual. It looks like my shout out was a challenge to @9Harvey, who exceeded average step goal this week. Way to go!

Well, that was a big shift in our walk leader standing this week. Fantastic steps, y'all!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    vespm wrote: »

I'll make sure you're on the team for April!

And if you're trying to get notifications, make sure you have the team chat bookmarked. You can do this by clicking on the icon at the top of the page (you'll have to do this every time a new month is started).

6ujk3mv9lfrt.png

If it was already bookmarked and you still didn't receive notifications, that may be an issue with MyFitnessPal. I really wish MyFitnessPal would add notifications for the forums into the notifications for activity in the app, but I suppose that would be asking too much.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited March 2023
    Options
    ~~ Weigh Days ~~

Some quick reminders to those who haven't submitted their updates yet - please provide a weight for the week, or request to be excused.

Earlier This Week:
    @oaker
    @____Becks____
    @fitfreakgow80

Today:
    @Ljdanny
    @Stimpy56
    @crhillis
    @DebbsSeattle

If your name is not on this list, you have either already provided your weight for the week, or your weigh-day is tomorrow/Saturday (normally I would include these in the list, but I'd rather not tag a million people if I don't have to :smile: ).

Remember, if you can't weigh in on your weigh day, you can...
    (in order of preference)
    • Check in by Saturday night to have your weight recorded on time
    • Request to be excused for the week
    • Check in after results are posted on Sunday to have your weight recorded late (and not included in the tally for the week)
    • Request to be moved to the support team temporarily
    • Accept a non-weigh-in for a week and provide a weight next week
    • Accept a non-weigh-in for two weeks, and be dropped from the team
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 198.4
This discussion has been closed.