🤗🤗💖TLC Please for DID_60LBS_BY60 - Diane - In the loss of her son 🌼🌼

Options
2»

Replies

• Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Diane, I am so sad to learn of the loss of your son. We take so much for granted, but all can change in a moment. May He wrap His loving arms around you and your husband. And if needed, I can stay up until midnight and dance to the radio with you as we used to do (remotely) long ago in WRJ&G.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Diane & family, this is my first time with this group. I hope I get to know you a little more during this time. I’m so glad you talk to God, & I’ll pray for Him to answer you in small & big ways. I am sorry you have to go through this trying time. Prayers from NM.
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread, but wanted to take a moment to let you know how very sorry I am to hear of the loss of your son Diane. I will pray for comfort for you and your family and that God helps to remind you that He is there, carrying you through this, every moment of every day. It appears your MFP family is there as well so you are in good company ❤️🙏 I’m sending you my love and hugs.
  • Musicfanno173
    Musicfanno173 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @DID_60LBS_BY60 -
    Diane, I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. My prayers are with you and your family during this hard time. God Bless you.
  • Debby4576
    Debby4576 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Diane and family. I lost a child when he was a young baby. I never ever want to live thru that again. I'm so sorry for your loss. And will pray for God to lift even just a little bit of that pain.