• paceka2
    paceka2 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Read & understood.
    My biggest challenge is making sure I post info before midnight on Friday's. Morning-person-who-fades-quickly-in-the-evenings.....
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,749 Member
    Options
    @ThursLins I have that same problem so I set an alarm to help me to remember to post. Something else that helps is to use the save draft feature so your post is done except to change any numbers that need changed and click post reply. I know that seems kind of silly but when I'm tired and fading seconds matter!😁
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Read and Understood
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Read andUnderstand
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    yup yup
  • catnurse1
    catnurse1 Posts: 3,169 Member
    Options
    Read and understood.
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,121 Member
    Options
    Read and understood.
  • Judy1676
    Judy1676 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Got it! Read and understand.
    I’m having surgery on my foot on the 28th of April and will be in some kind of boot so hopefully I’ll be able to weigh in but with that on my foot there will probably be a weight gain on the 29th. I have to wear that boot 24/7 for at least 2 weeks!
  • willow2o
    willow2o Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Read and understood
  • luckydogfarm
    luckydogfarm Posts: 249 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Yes Ma’am! FYI, my 42 YO daughter is due to deliver her first baby on 6/1, so it is quite possible that i may post late on the last weigh in. I’ll be in florida with her for several days during that time. also its in a different time zone.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,749 Member
    Options
    @luckydogfarm Congratulations! Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Also safe travels to you! You can post early, be sure to mark your weight post as away and in a different time zone, and alert @bbonet3 and @hicim705 before you leave.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,208 Member
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @luckydogfarm Congratulations! Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Also safe travels to you! You can post early, be sure to mark your weight post as away and in a different time zone, and alert @bbonet3 and @hicim705 before you leave.

@luckydogfarm - CONGRATS from me, also!! I echo all of the things that @Ceriusly1 said, but request that you weigh in for the last week ... early, Bruni ( @bbonet3 ) will be doing the weigh-ins a little different this round and you will absolutely be able to weigh-in before you go. BUT - we can always chat about that as it gets closer!!
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    read ad understood