Week 1 in the Books

Options
buniphuphu
buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
edited December 2022 in Social Groups
It looks like this isn't a very active community, but I figure if someone keeps posting here, maybe someone else will join me...

I just finished week 1 and gave myself my second shot. I was down 9.8 pounds this morning! Ozempic did a good job of suppressing my appetite right away. I had a rough time with stomach cramps and nausea from days 2-4. On day 4, I tried someone's recommendation on FB to eat peanut butter, and it really helped. I was able to eat a small sirloin, some asparagus, and a small salad for dinner that night.

I have a long road ahead, but I feel like this is very doable!

SW: 359.9
CW: 350.1
GW: 160

Replies

• JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    New to this group. Just joined yesterday. Just started ozempic. I did first week dose incorrectly. Did not hold tip of pen down and it never returned to zero. Wanted until second week and tried again. .25 dose done correctly. Has helped with decreased appetite. Feeling less bloated and less inflammation. I’m an emotionally eater and I have still given in to temptation, some ice cream, cookies, fast food- no pop though which is a huge success. Did cause some gi issues and some nausea do to eating poorly.
    HW:252
    SW: with ozempic 210
    GW:140
    5’4
    I have several medical issues and need to try and get them under control.
    50 year’s old
  • judyhomeseller
    judyhomeseller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just gave myself my 3rd shot of .25. One more and then up to .5. Honestly, I haven't noticed much difference in my appetite and haven't really had any side effects. I am hoping that the cumulative effect will start to help. I haven't lost any pounds.
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy, nice to have someone post. I meet my first goal to be 200 lbs by April 1. I weighed 199.7 yea! It has bounced back up a little but I’m going count it. I had some decreased cravings first couple of days after injections but not great after that. I’m getting ready to increase to .5 tomorrow. Hoping to see increased benefits. Would love to continue to hear how things are going for you.
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @JCFan3 How great to hit one-derland! You'll be there to stay soon, I'm sure!