catnurse1 Posts: 3,611 Member
    Read and understood.
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,667 Member
    Read and understood.
  • Judy1676
    Judy1676 Posts: 622 Member
    Got it! Read and understand.
    I’m having surgery on my foot on the 28th of April and will be in some kind of boot so hopefully I’ll be able to weigh in but with that on my foot there will probably be a weight gain on the 29th. I have to wear that boot 24/7 for at least 2 weeks!
  • willow2o
    willow2o Posts: 22 Member
    Read and understood
  • luckydogfarm
    luckydogfarm Posts: 249 Member
    edited April 2023
    Yes Ma’am! FYI, my 42 YO daughter is due to deliver her first baby on 6/1, so it is quite possible that i may post late on the last weigh in. I’ll be in florida with her for several days during that time. also its in a different time zone.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 968 Member
    Yes. Yes.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,235 Member
    @luckydogfarm Congratulations! Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Also safe travels to you! You can post early, be sure to mark your weight post as away and in a different time zone, and alert @bbonet3 and @hicim705 before you leave.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,862 Member
    @luckydogfarm Congratulations! Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Also safe travels to you! You can post early, be sure to mark your weight post as away and in a different time zone, and alert @bbonet3 and @hicim705 before you leave.

@luckydogfarm - CONGRATS from me, also!! I echo all of the things that @Ceriusly1 said, but request that you weigh in for the last week ... early, Bruni ( @bbonet3 ) will be doing the weigh-ins a little different this round and you will absolutely be able to weigh-in before you go. BUT - we can always chat about that as it gets closer!!
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 398 Member
    read ad understood
  • mardeg918
    mardeg918 Posts: 52 Member
    read and understood- looking forward to traveling with old friends again
  • Patti3563
    Patti3563 Posts: 424 Member
    read and understood