Ozempic - week 6

Options
akindofmagick
akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
edited April 2023 in Social Groups
I stuck with the manufacturer's recommendation and did four weeks at .25mg. I'm now on my second week at .5mg. Down 10 pounds, woot!!

The appetite suppression didn't really start until .5mg... but it's been wonderful ever since: like those first six months after my gastric sleeve procedure.

I have had a good bit of diarrhea, however. Lomotil: Don't Leave Home Without It.

Spent five days in St Lucia during week four, and lost two pounds due lots of exercise, too!! :)

Replies

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Losing weight during vacation is a big win! I have problems off and on with diarrhea, too. It usually hits mid-week for me if I have it.
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job with losing on vacation. I’m getting ready to increase tomorrow to .5. I am hoping it will help with my appetite. .25 really didn’t decrease it. Hoping to have similar weight loss success.
  • MommaPenguin82
    MommaPenguin82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    .5 was a great day for me! The appetite suppression is so real! Good for you on your loss!! This is hard work and we should all be proud :)
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I agree @MommaPenguin82! The media has made everyone think that Oz is a magic cure, and now we don't have to do anything to lose weight, but I'm still working at this.