6 April Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Yukizz
    Yukizz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 6
    EXERCISED: Yes (30 min stationary bike + 120 min tennis double)
    CALORIES: Yes (under)
    TRACKED: Yes
    Pass Days used: 1
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    @deskjockey925 Love the bingo, ty for sharing! ❤️ I like how it works in your mental health as well: relaxation, social connection etc. I'm excited for the challenge!

Apr 6, ✅️ ❎️ ❎️
    Although it was a pass day, there were some significant wins. Apparently this new place of employment does Easter big: candy filled eggs left on your desk, coffee, donuts, bagels brought in from Tim Hortons for breakfast, treats and biscuits brought in by employees. One lady walked around and offered them to you (biscuits in one hand and homemade squares in the other). I saved the eggs for my daughter and incorporated it into a surprise for her. I only had a coffee and a small biscuit.
    My fails were: had 2 Lindt chocolates which were at the till when I bought my Mother some flowers. And once I realized I was having a pass day (decided to go out for BOGO loaded Caesars with my daughter)I got into the Easter cookies I bought. Overall though I'm satisfied with the day: it wasn't a binge and it was still a relatively controlled day (because I can really let loose with all the goodies available). In the past, it would have been a lot worse.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Pass day for Passover! I did exercise and kept calories tracked and on target up until dinner. Dinner was the festive meal where I did not track. But I will say that matza, as the bread of affliction, really shouldn’t have as many calories as it does!
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    • yes
    • yes
    • yes
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    yesterday was rough since it was stormy and cold most of the day. I did manage to find time for a 30 min walk and a 40 min run where I did not get drenched but the timing was odd and it sort of thru me off my normal routines.

I went in to work as it was supposed to be a 1/2 remote day for me but when I got there the fellow who sits across from me (think half glass partition open format desks) was back to work after leaving sick on Monday. He is an hourly so I understood why he was back but he was coughing up a lung full time and even with a mask on (him and me) I just did not feel like being exposed to it all morning so I just packed up and went home and was remote. Then I remembered they were having an Easter Spread at work so I thought - just as well - I did not need those cals.... LOL

0 pass days used.

SUpposed to be stormy again today. 🤷‍♀️🙃😳
  • DEMFEM
    DEMFEM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yesx3
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walking to and from meeting on other side of campus
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    DATE: April
    EXERCISED: NO
    CALORIES: NO
    TRACKED: NO
    (1 Pass Day Used)

Back home from successful surgery - I feel great and amazingly symmetrical now 😃

Surgery is always stressful; such a relief once home. Happy recovery!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Bingo and the ideas it sparks @deskjockey925 — I’ve printed it out and am going to use it throughout the spring to help keep me motivated! 🤗

This is my third time trying to get on here and post and I hope it makes it 🤞🏻

✅✅✅

It was strength training day and my first time doing the routine alone. Loving the new machine and able to up my weights and or reps from the first run through so by end of Tuesday’s session, I should have my “baseline” see for the new routine. 11,000+ steps by the end of the day and did an extra stretching session at home before bed.

Tracked it all and used some exercise calories to enjoy a bowl of special ice cream with my husband. Truly prefer and will stick with my frozen yogurt, though the flavours in the ice cream were really great.

So pleased for you @CarolAnnM2 that surgery went well and you are home now. 🥰

No pass days used and we are one week in. It is a miracle! 🐰🐣🍫🪺
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier — good choice to head home! You are doing great getting that exercise in despite the stormy season you are having 🌟🌟🌟
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    4-6 yes x 3. 1 pass day used
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/5 - yes x3, 20min intermittent movement
    i depend on exercise for flexibility and range of motion, and to maintain/rebuild stamina and strength. i don't notice it depressing appetite, nor hunger - it is usually between meals. i think when it is just prior to meals, the body sends off the normal 'eat now' alarm bells at meal time simply because it is meal time. Except - on weekends/vacation with lots of extra movement - those days - tend to be ravenous later in the day and next day - and think that is the body recognizing the extra energy expenditure - sends 'feed' me signals.... lol

4/6 yes x3, 20min intermittent movment
    0/3 pass days

the bingo card looks like a fun way to work in various activities to support our goals - thanks for the ideas :)

-- this site, still exceedingly, painfully slow --
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,726 Member
    Options
    06/04/2023
    Exercise – yes
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    1 pass day so far.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 1
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    4/6

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • miscanon3617
    miscanon3617 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi all! So good to read your posts. Keep it up!

Exercise? Yes
    Calories? No. Ish. Thought I was doing well, then looked and it was higher than I thought. Not too far over though.
    Tracking? Yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Weights and stretching
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Tried each day to log here & still took 3X tonight.

Tracked ✅ Exercise ✅ calories over

2 pAss Days left.

I wish MFP would fix this issue
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    Pass day
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    ✅️✅️✅️
    0/3 pass days used