8 April Sign In

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday UAC!!!

For those of you that celebrate Easter, do you have any favorite food/rituals?

I did not grow up celebrating Easter and don't even remember even having an Easter basket until I was visiting a friend's place while in college.

Once I got married and had kids, we always hosted either Easter brunch or dinner for our extended family and I always enjoyed making up the baskets for the kids. I loved to sneak some of the robin's eggs from candy bowl :-).
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    pass day again ... looks like the wrist will take 3-5 weeks to improve. Hopefully this will be 3. I'm so frustrated!

Oh. I thought you hurt your ankle. Wrist also? Boo! 😩😩😩
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    pass day again ... looks like the wrist will take 3-5 weeks to improve. Hopefully this will be 3. I'm so frustrated!
    Sounds like quite an accident @LazyBlondeChef with both ankle and wrist injuries. I am so sorry. 🥺
  • fannydhelia
    fannydhelia Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Pass day

Pass days used: 2/3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys .. I don't know why I said wrist. I meant the ankle. I fixed that.
    I have two weeks of pain pills so hopefully that'll help. I'll attempt to try some upper body in a few days if I feel better.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,158 Member
    Options
    Excercise -Yes
    Tracked - Yes
    Under calories -Yes
    0 pass days used
    Happy Easter.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Pass day.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    Busy day with yard work just the beginning but we got a good head start. No Easter gathering this year COVID had struck again but when I was a kid my mom and dad hosted dinner with what today would be an a very high fat and rich dinner. Today we usually do a brunch when everyone is healthy. Tomorrow’s plan a quiet day.

Tracked logged exercised
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    2 pass days.
    We usually eat ham and have a potato side dish. Going to have all my grandkids here so I am planning some outdoor activities. I am also going to hide eggs for the kids to find. They also like to hide and have us find them.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Apr 8
    ✅️ ✅️ ✅️

Sorry to hear about your ankle @LazyBlondeChef 😢
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys .. I don't know why I said wrist. I meant the ankle. I fixed that.
    I have two weeks of pain pills so hopefully that'll help. I'll attempt to try some upper body in a few days if I feel better.

At least it’s not broken! Hope you are on the 3 week side of it and the pain calms down soon. Painkillers are not fun either.

✅✅✅

For today.
  • vgulyash
    vgulyash Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone.
    Today ✅✅✅
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    My favourite Easter food is hot cross buns! My husband picked a sourdough one up for each of us from our favourite bakery and we had them at lunch today. So fresh and so good! Normally I’d prepare a ham dinner that we’d have with Katie and James but they are staying home this year so it is just us. I did a ham supper with cheesy scalloped potatoes, roasted vegetables, and salads a few weekends ago when they were down and consider the deed done! No chocolate here but I do love the tulips in the shops and in our home at this time of year. 🌷🌷🌷
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 8
    EXERCISED: NO
    CALORIES: YES
    TRACKED: YES
    (3 Pass Days Used)
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Date: 4/8

Exercised?: N
    Calories?: N
    Tracked?: Y

Pass Days Used - 3/3

Didn't feel up to exercising and as a result ended up going slightly over my calorie goal for the day. We had our Easter brunch with the family a day early so DH and I will have a quiet Easter this year. It's supposed to be sunny without much wind so I'm hoping to get out and work in the yard for awhile in the afternoon. Making ham with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans for Easter dinner so I should be able to get back on plan.

To all who celebrate it have a happy Easter!
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Saturday April 8

✔️✔️✔️
    Lovely evening walk with the two dogs. Some icy patches but could catch some dry sidewalk for most of the 30+ minutes. Did two stretching sessions today.

Tracked it all and under.

No pass days taken so far.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅ 2 pass days left

🐣 Happy Easter 🐣
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅