Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,125 Member
    Options
    Maybe. Probability, yes.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not especially true, I think. I have personal experience with throwing out a lot of "good food" that has spoiled because I wanted to eat something else.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,022 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Ok I know its not a trick question but I will say Agree because I believe the question is if you have nothing but (good Healthy food) in your fridge then that's what you'd eat. You wouldn't have to MTBC. ?
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Like any binary choice, I’d say it’s not true as stated. I’ll offer as an example Charlie's Corollary, which states, “If you keep good food in your fridge, you’ll eat out more.”

As Al suggested, if you have good food in the fridge, the potential to eat good food goes up because it’s easier to eat that. Lord know I try to limit my snack section at home to things that are unlikely to hurt my efforts. However, there are plenty of times I’ve gone out to eat because I didn’t like what was thawed for dinner.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Maybe the quote should be altered to read "If you don't keep bad food in your house, you won't eat (so much) bad food?" That seems to fit better with my approach, anyway.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,490 Member
    Options
    Agree. But I’ve also had days where I ate the good food on hand and called Domino’s for delivery.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    It definitely increases the odds, but if I keep good food in my fridge and junk food in my pantry ... meh, it still increases the odds of eating better. I'll go with "agree." :)