CW: 235

Sun: 2735
    Mon:5399
    Tues: 6320
    Wed: 3373
    Thurs: 4748
    Fri: 1762
    Sat: 11903

I am officially back on track with water. I'm doing better on walking, need to increase that. And need to curb snacking.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

4fl5gdxok07e.png
    rnuhjsn0ttdk.png

Before we get to the results, I want to take a second to sprinkle some science on you:

A pound is approximately 3500 calories. Gained or lost, that does not change. Seeing a whoosh, in either direction, from time to time, is typically indicative of water weight.
    And water weight? That's a sign that your body is processing what you have put into it, whether that be filtering salt and sugar, repairing muscles, filtering toxins, pushing through illness, etc.
    Your body does not know that you are trying to lose fat, it just wants to keep you alive. That's all.

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    t7r5027u1rvz.png

By Pounds
    b7hy2me958jv.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    b3ajs4rumjef.png

By Pounds
    haw7fdhu0pqy.png
    qj99h973x02r.png

Team Winners
    tx1b7umm5qdq.png
  • Emm_165
    Emm_165 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Username: Emm_165
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 286.3
    CW: 286

Spring break has begun…which means more time to log, exercise, and meditate!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-5,079
    Mon-14,629
    Tues-10,940
    Wed-13,425
    Thurs-12,635
    Fri-11,219
    Sat-9,517
  • ljdanny
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great Easter. We celebrated yesterday so the kids could do what they needed to do today, so I did some yard work. My weight has been all over the place the last couple of weeks. I loose a pound and then gain 3. I was at the Dr the other day. She wants me to take meds to try to help with weight loss. It's a shot and I don't like shots. She said I'm pre diabetic. Not sure if my insurance will cover it so we are waiting on that. I start pt this week for my hip. I have been in such pain moving around.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Some days I wake up excited for the day and some days I am like "MEH". I had a nice holiday weekend. I did good with the easter meal and I stayed within weightloss calories. My pain has been really bad for the last few days, silly me, I detailed my car, inside and out. I am still doing my stretches. I have noticed no difference except an little increase in pain as of yet. My one thing today is to be kind to myself. I will say nice things today!!

@BodyTalking Nice one thing. Its one thing. We can do one thing!!!!!
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny I take a shot to help with my weight loss. I use Ozempic. I am needle phobic, so I wasn't sure if I could do it either, but the needle is really tiny...only about 1 cm long and really thin. Most of the time, I barely feel it. It has gotten a lot of bad press as a quick fix for people who are not willing to put in the work, but my loss has not been especially fast, except right at the beginning, which was water weight and inflammation.

You mention that you have a lot of pain with moving around. Losing ~40 pounds with Ozempic has helped my mobility, too. I still have daily pain, but I move easier. I know it is because I am putting less stress on my already bad joints. Now to get below 300! (And even lower).
  • ljdanny
    Options
    @buniphuphu I am so needle phobic, just seeing them on TV scares me. I have no problem still putting in the work. I love to go for walks and do zumba. I have arthritis and other itiisis and I need surgery on both my feet but I still love to get out there but my weight just likes to stay on. I had one dr tell me that my body just likes being this weight. Not a good reason for me.

You will get below 300, you got this.
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone...sorry I haven't been as active, but working extra last week just wore me out. Had a quiet weekend, went to church on Sunday and sang in 2 services with the choir. NSV...The skirt I wore for Easter was a size Large 🥳...down from 2XL!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @kelliward1 Yay You!!! That is quite an accomplishment. Be super proud of yourself for that. I know I am proud of you!! If you could tell us all one thing that has helped you achieve this, what would it be?
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I was nice to myself yesterday. It really does help with consistency. I stayed on plan too. Now on to today. My just one thing today is to not let the boss stress me out. He is coming back from a two week vacation and he has a lot of stuff to catch up on. He will probably be stressed. I don't need to share it with him. I will be the calm in the storm!! Take care everyone.
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

MFP USERNAME ____Becks____
    WEIGH-IN DAY MONDAY
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 182LBS
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 180lbs
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    kelliward1 wrote: »
    NSV...The skirt I wore for Easter was a size Large 🥳...down from 2XL!

We LOVE a good NSV! Sometimes they feel even better than seeing that mean number on the scale get smaller.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Checking In With...

@mrsjennia
    @vespm
    @tadoore

Anyone need to be excused this week? Weigh day was Sunday, so I'm hoping no one forgot!
  • flutterlosses
    flutterlosses Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't put in my steps for saturday I don't think...so here is for the saturday and the week so far

Saturday- 18,189

Sunday- 7,001 (just got in there right before bed lol)
    Monday- 13,565
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, Captains!
    I just wanted to let you know that I may not be able to submit my weight this week and next week due to no access to a scale.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I have been continuing to do the stretch exercises 5 days a week. This is week four. I am not really noticing any substantial improvements yet. But I am not going to stop. Everything I have tried to help with the pain I have given it a lot of time to see if it works. I am still hopeful that this may help.

Today I challenge everyone to move a little more. Our bodies are made to move. So when you feel like your done. Just do 5 more minutes. It's just 5 minutes. We can do 5 minutes!!
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Kelli

kelliward1
    SW: 282.4
    PW: 247.8
    CW: 245.6

@cyndiesstuff Thank you...I think what has helped me is learning a lot of the psychology of why we end up stopping and starting diets (did that with Noom last year and now learning more mindsets with the Lose 100 lbs with Corinne podcast) and just staying committed even if I have a bad day or go off plan. My husband even mentioned that to me...how before I would try to lose weight and would lose some and then for some reason I would stop and gain it all back. But now I've just kept going (maybe took a small break with the holidays)..and I am doing stuff that is a lifestyle change, not doing a super restricted diet that I know I could not do in the future.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    9Harvey wrote: »
    Steps
    10529 - S
    11613 - M
    10104 - T
    13491 - W
    10127 - T
    73583- F
    10400 - S
    Total - 73583 steps

Am I correct in assuming your steps on Friday were 7319?

Also...can I get a sound-off for who will be participating in step challenge? I currently have steps for : @ljdanny, @JacquelineRochelle, @9Harvey, @flutterlosses, @BodyTalking, and myself.

Those of you who had a goal in previous months...do you want to keep the goal? Increase or decrease it?

Last month, @Zumba_Luvah, @OllieAndEd2021, @JessicaVRosati, and @abp1025 participated...are you still planning to walk with us? Would any othe new (or longer term) members like to join?
This discussion has been closed.