04/12 -
    04/13 -
    04/14 -
    04/15 -
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Monday the 10th

Today starts the "spring" season with my husband not getting home until past 8 pm. I felt more tired and hungry than normal so I ended up getting into foods I shouldn't have. I did go for a walk, and got in 9,168 steps, but other than that it was not a stellar day.
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday the 10th

Today starts the "spring" season with my husband not getting home until past 8 pm. I felt more tired and hungry than normal so I ended up getting into foods I shouldn't have. I did go for a walk, and got in 9,168 steps, but other than that it was not a stellar day.

It happens. You did get in a lot of steps (bonus)! Today is a new day, you got this!
  • Huckleterrie
    Options
    Hey team! Little quiet out there. How is everyone doing? Trying to get all my steps in. I have an Australian shephard that just turned 2 so he needs his exercise...which is good for me. How do you get your steps in?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,112 Member
    Options
    Hey team! Little quiet out there. How is everyone doing? Trying to get all my steps in. I have an Australian shephard that just turned 2 so he needs his exercise...which is good for me. How do you get your steps in?

When not injured I am a walker ...I walk with my daughter and Husky... My German Shepherd has bad hips so he gets his exercise with our pool and big backyard
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Monday the 10th

You'll get em tomorrow!!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 4/05 214.6
    CW 4/12 211.2
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    Monday the 10th

The nice thing is you start your day with a clean slate.

Lots of laps around my apartment. I can’t walk any distance so I have to get my steps in short bursts.
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 4/05 214.6
    CW 4/12 211.2

Fantastic loss!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,434
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:

Mindfulness seminar starts soon. Only 2 weeks left.

Happy Hump Day!
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone. I hope you all are having a great day. Spring is starting to make its appearance here in the midwestern USA and it has been glorious. Time to dust off the cob webs, get the joints limbered up and get back on track. Spring is my favorite time of year….it just leaves me reenergized and raring to go!

I want to thank all of you for being there when I needed some help, reassurance and encouragement.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options

Aside from my running, I go for 10-15 minutes during my work breaks/lunch
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I have an Aussie too...she is from a rescue. She was rescued from a Amish puppy mill ...she was breeding stock. We only had her a few months but she is slowly coming around.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Morethanjustanumber
    Weigh in day Monday 4/10

PW 237.2
    CW 238.0
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,112 Member
    Options
    n877xvkgeezq.jpg

April Week 1 Results:
    Top 5 Steppers Are:
    1st @Huckleterrie 106,578 steps
    2nd @NouveauRee 89,529 steps
    3rd @Jpedno 76,112 steps
    4th @Mama530 71,927 steps
    5th @FindingSamMon 68,060 steps
    GREAT JOB LADIES :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 737,029 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 6/7
    @aactuallyaash 3/7
    @HASWLRS 5/7
    @itladyee 6/7
    @GirlOnTheRebound 2/7
    @Jpedno 7/7
    @rwillems 3/7
    @FindingSamMon 5/7
    @Mama530 2/7
    @Huckleterrie 5/7
    @indefenceofsprouts 3/7
    @MsWarrior7088 7/7
    @tahm42 6/7
    @adianeschu 7/7
    @NouveauRee 7/7
  • Huckleterrie
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

Well that was a nice surprise...I didn't expect those results but I am feeling great. I'm on a fasting site and I'm doing a three day fast next Monday with a friend. Next weeks weigh in will not be accurate since I will be on my last day!

I would take that kind of surprise! You are workin' it!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 4/05 214.6
    CW 4/12 211.2

Daaaang! Way to go my friend!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

Well that was a nice surprise...I didn't expect those results but I am feeling great. I'm on a fasting site and I'm doing a three day fast next Monday with a friend. Next weeks weigh in will not be accurate since I will be on my last day!

Wooohooo!!!!
This discussion has been closed.