Anyone still on this board???

Options
nurselinda8
nurselinda8 Posts: 22 Member
Hi everyone who still is. im a newbie and looking for recipe ideas and tips. I am on day 25 of my commitment to this new lifestyle change for me.....I cant believe I am giving up meats, eggs, & dairy....but thats all stuff that is not good for me right now. Looking to heal with plants. Anyone else still on this message board?? please reply if so

Replies

• ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I go back and forth with it but renewed my commitment to being vegetarian and trying to be as close to vegan as I can be but not pressuring myself to be perfect as that usually sets me up for failure.

Good luck to you!
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been a vegan for more than 20 years and will happily share recipes, advice and tips. What "sort" of vegan are you? I often joke that I am a vegan who doesn't like vegetables (by which I mean I don't like salad or leafy vegetables) but I am trying to be more adventurous...

I can honestly say that I don't miss meat or animal products, stick at it and you won't miss them either.
  • Jenibesa
    Jenibesa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was a vegetarian for most of my life then vegan for the past 2 years. I am an ethical vegan and still eat some not so healthy vegan food but am trying to go more plant based. Are you still on a plant based journey?
  • shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone around?
  • pnehra731
    pnehra731 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been vegan for about 5 years and have been moving toward plant-based eating over the last couple months.