April 19, Day 3

Options
capnemomac
capnemomac Posts: 17 Member
Hey all,

It's awesome to see people jumping in with the same idea - let's use this focused time to try to meet our goals! Someone pointed out that it would be nice to have a goal met by July 4th for the holiday. I didn't think of that when I first called this a 12-week challenge or maybe I would have said 11-week challenge, haha.

But I think the point is to just try to get into a routine and stay focused. Maybe I'll feel okay about planning for July 4 to be a big food and drink day with the knowledge that I just need to make it a day or two and then be right back on track! My problem is that sometimes I use "taking a break" as an excuse to slip into indefinite breaks ;-)

Anyways, my plan is going pretty well. I tracked all my food yesterday and felt very healthy about it. I was planning to go to the pool after I dropped my son of at school (across town) this morning... but then I forgot my gym bag at home 🤣

I have to get back to the ol' home office for work, so swimming won't be an option today, but I can do a mile on the treadmill in my basement instead!

Replies

• forest98520
    forest98520 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I totally get taking a break and the break turns into a year thing. Why do we do that? We know how much better we feel when we eat right but we still do it. The brain is strange thing.

Today I weighed and measured all my food and stayed within my range!! That's my success for the day. Oh and I cleaned out from under the bathroom sinks so, yay!!!
  • capnemomac
    capnemomac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The brain is a mystery, indeed :smiley: