19 April Sign Sin

Options
2»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,830 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef - you have done a fabulous job keeping things going. Take the time and put yourself first. Thank you for all the many months you kept the UAC alive. Salut!

✅✅✅
    2 pass days used
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef Please take care of yourself. Sending positive thoughts.

Yes, yes and yes
    Weight workout
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    ✅️✅️✅️
    1/3 pass days used
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    GinLee61 wrote: »
    Date: 4/19

Exercised?: 40 minutes aerobics, 60 minutes walking at 2.5 mph
    Calories?: Y
    Tracked?: Y

Pass Days Used - 3/3

Today's NSV - I went clothes shopping for the first time in ages. I've been avoiding it as much as possible until I get close to goal but I needed some things other than t-shirts to wear and the things I bought last year to get me through the summer are getting too loose. I surprised myself by very comfortably fitting into a size medium. A big difference from the size 2X I was wearing 16 months ago!

That's truly amazing keep it up 💪🏻
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I need to come back and look at this more. I can use tips on resources to boost productivity and help with time management.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,120 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef Sorry your are struggling right now. I hope things get better and soon. We will be here waiting for you :)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 3
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
    4/9/2023 Easter
    4/19/2023 - Lost my mind. Dinner was leftovers with controlled portions. Just wasn't satisfied, and then I lost my mind. First a 130 calorie bag of pistachio's. Nope - that didn't do it..2 cups of skinny popcorn ....salt is satisfied.... now want candy. 3 pieces of candy (like a turtle). Ok done...Yikes

On the positive side and in response to the topic of the day...this "plan" showed up in my email last week called Wondr. It's covered by my insurance so it's free. I'm always looking for better/sustainable things to help with weight loss. I've tried them all but here was one that I had not heard of so I signed up.

I was totally blown away as it did not start with a list of eat this, not that. It did not say count calories, points, servings etc. Did not focus on exercise... The first week's lesson was to explore your hunger levels : L1 - not hungry, just ate, L2 - a little hungry, L3 - Hungry and ready for a meal, L4 - Starving. It discussed how we eat just because it's "lunch" time or because we think we need 3 meals a day etc.

The take away from week 1 is to only eat when at Level 3 and eat until you are comfortably full (80%). I just started week 2 and it talks about slowing down while eating and taking the time to "taste" your food.
    It actually answered some questions regarding my loss of control. It's a totally different approach to anything that I've done, so currently, it has my attention.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 3+ mile walk
    ❌ Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

Closed all of my Apple Watch rings (move, exercise, stand)
    3 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-P-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-P-16-17-18-P

Probably the start of a few pass days as we head towards the wedding weekend. I got some fairly good move points in, but then eating takeaway, and then with the time change getting hungry at 10pm did me in.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,155 Member
    Options
    Even though I saved the draft, the cheerleading comment I was working on has vanished. I don't have the time or the patience to recreate it. To @LazyBlondeChef , sending good wishes that you are back on your feet soon. To everyone with 3 checks, your are awesome. Keep up the good work! To everyone with two checks, you are also awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to tell you all but due to my ongoing issue at the moment I can't to do this anymore. I hope it will improve in a few months but I have no idea if it will. I hope someone will take over this for May. If things improve in a few months I'd want to come back.

So sorry you're ailing 😪 I hope things turn around for you. Please keep checking in though, so we'll know how you are. Hugs, Jana
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    @StayFITTer interesting opener, ty for sharing. I'll have to spend some time on today's posts and recommendations.

Apr 19, Tracked, exercised, over.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,044 Member
    Options
    Pass day xo
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef
    Thank you for your efforts and sending you very positive thoughts
    • yes
    • yes
    • yes
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    2 of 3 :(
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,094 Member
    Options
    4/19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 -12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21-22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Pass Day - 0