Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.2 pounds since last Friday. Isn't it funny how we feel like it all of our doing when we lose weight, but it's not really our fault when we gain?

I think I lost weight this week because Mrs. 0mania was out of town. Ha ha. My wife is making me fat.

In any case, back to the grind of trying to get my evening snacking under better control.

182/140.2/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,125 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 from last Friday. Working on it.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,022 Member
    Options
    Up .04 which is just about even from last week but I had a scary week with a 6.6 lb swing during the week. Looking into these big spikes. Some fluid maybe some not.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    No change since my last check-in. Not bad really, it means I defeated the Easter Bunny.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Another week in the green zone - ho hum . . .

Not really ho hum. I’m working hard to focus on the zone rather than the number, while still paying attention to the direction and the trend. So while I’m still in the green, I also know my fourteen day daily average is up 1.5 pounds from a week ago and 2.5 pounds from two weeks ago. That’s troubling by itself, but it’s also reality that the average is a lagging indicator. My daily average is going up, but the last three days have been below the average - so that’s a positive.

I’d like to be a little further down before we leave for Louisiana next Tuesday. Right now I think my goal is to come back in the green zone, but I haven’t fleshed out my approach to this trip.