IsraaQ wrote: ยป
    Happy Eid whoever is celebrating today ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Wishing happiness and blessing to all who celebrate! ๐Ÿฅฐ @IsraaQ
    tmhdb4vkh8df.png

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’“
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    So sorry @znaoiec I thought I had deleted amd posted on tomorrows one, obviously not! so sorry. Thank for doing tomz one!! Xo
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    โœ… Exercise: 60 minutes walking
    โœ… Calories
    โœ… Tracked

Passdays used 10 (April 5, 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,18)

My workout routine is mostly walking. I do not get bored with that because I have a large basement set up with large TV and YouTube to entertain me when I do not feel like going outside. I prefer walking outside when the weather is nice but I either listen to podcasts, YouTube or Netflix to keep me from getting bored. Normally every other day I go to swim and then sit in the sauna at the YMCA, reading my Kindle. I do not get bored when I can read or listen to interesting new things. To mix things up on days when I feel like something more stimulating, I also sometimes do Zumba or play pickleball (also at the Y). I enjoy exercise.

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Loved reading all ur workouts!

I was doing 3 days jogging and 3 days weights but find my mood is better wen I do 5 days jogging and 3 days weights. It means shorter jogs to cram it in but worth it as the outdoor jogging soothes my soul.... With the weights I found I wasn't pushing myself so this week I started doing random weight sessions from youtube. I hve felt sore after so the change is def working!!! Xo
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,730 Member
    Options
    21/04/2023

Exercise โ€“ yes
    Tracked โ€“ yes
    Calories โ€“ yes
    1 pass day so far.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    4/21
    Exercise: 127 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 1
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Date: 4/21

Exercised?: 60 minutes aerobic dance
    Calories?: Y
    Tracked?: Y

Pass Days Used - 3/3

I do a variety of YouTube videos to keep me from getting bored. I do low impact aerobics daily, strength training with light weights 2-3x per week, and either pilates or yoga 1-2X per week. I also enjoy walking outdoors when the weather cooperates and working in the yard/garden during the summer. I'm also hoping to ride my bike more often this summer.

I found a fitness instructor who was posting her classes on YouTube during Covid that I especially enjoy. She hadn't posted anything new since the Covid shutdown but I learned that she offers live classes over Zoom 2x per week as well a subscription service to access her recorded sessions. I signed up for her subscription service at a very reasonable cost and she sent me the links to google drive folders where she has stored 2 years worth of recorded videos. 2 recorded classes per week for 2 years, I don't think I'll ever get bored with access to so many sessions!!
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,385 Member
    Options
    Things went haywire with my login April 5 so unable to log or report for over a week, but it is all straightened out now. April goal of reestablishing the core reporting habits remains the same.
    Today:
    C:โœ… Eโœ…: another 4 hrs steady walking T:โœ…
    Month-long Score (3xโœ…=๐Ÿ’– for that day) vs Pass ( ๐Ÿ˜• ) record.
    ๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•
    ๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ˜•-๐Ÿ’–-๐Ÿ’–
    ๐Ÿ’–-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Apr 21 Logged, over, no exercise.

I don't really have a workout routine. Once our pool is open, that becomes my daily exercise. Reading through these posts has made me realize I could really use a routine. Idk, I'm always striving to keep my energy up, cook & eat healthily, keep the house tidy and clean, ensure I look professional for work (takes time for hair washed, styled, make up on, clothes steamed/ironed, plus the commute time). Maybe it's my age and insomnia, but when dinner's done and the kitchen's clean, I'm pretty much done for the night. I like when the pool's open because my husband and I head outside and swim for a minimum 30 minutes each night. When I used to work at home, we'd be in the pool for @ 90 minutes each night. Unfortunately I work 8-5 now. I should make myself utilize my lunch hour for a workout. I tend to run errands or sit at my desk and either work through it or read online news.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,811 Member
    Options
    โœ…โœ…โœ…
    3 pass days used but 10 days left to ROCK April ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช
    My workout routines. Hmmm
    Run in the morning and two additional things per day including tennis and walking. Iโ€™m more of a routine person so I like and enjoy the same workouts over the week.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,643 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    yes x 3. Surpassed 3 pass days for the month!
    I walk my dog as soon as my kids get off to school (she's 7 lbs so i only get cardio that way if speed walking with hubby). Then I come back for some cardio. Now that the weather's ok-I jog every other day and then the off days I do a HIIT video or zumba or really whatever my youtube recommends that is cardio. Been on a sydney cummings (that's not her name but sorry) kick recently.Weekends-I get the dog walk in and then follow up in the evening depending on our plans
  • Yukizz
    Yukizz Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 21
    EXERCISED: Yes (30 minutes stationary bike, 34 minutes HIIT)
    CALORIES: Yes (under)
    TRACKED: Yes
    Pass Days used: 1
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,980 Member
    Options
    My workout routine is boring :) but it's a must do for me to get my steps in. I getup around 5:15 each morning and walk on the treadmill for a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes M-F. Weekends I'm usually busy enough to get the steps in and try to work in some stretching.

You may think it boring @itladyee โ€” I find it inspiring! Dedication ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @jamcnewman
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,980 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 3
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
    4/9/2023 Easter
    4/19/2023 - Lost my mind. Dinner was leftovers with controlled portions. Just wasn't satisfied, and then I lost my mind. First a 130 calorie bag of pistachio's. Nope - that didn't do it..2 cups of skinny popcorn ....salt is satisfied.... now want candy. 3 pieces of candy (like a turtle). Ok done...Yikes
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    • yes
    • yes
    • yes
  • fannydhelia
    fannydhelia Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Tracked, Exercised, but went a bit over with calories (opened the bbq season with friends and although I ate less during the day, I still managed to eat too much in the evening and snack some chips).
    So it's a pass day, this is 4th, so out of the Winner Circle again.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,972 Member
    Options
    4/21

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 -12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Pass Day - 0
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,798 Member
    Options
    โœ…๏ธโœ…๏ธโœ…๏ธ
    1/3 pass days used
    I go to my trainer Monday and Wednesday. The rest of the week I have an app to keep up with. I bike kayak or hike when I am bored with lifting. I also started back at aerial yoga last Saturday.